2nd UEFA Charge

BridgeIsBlue

54 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You can sing whatever you want realistically, but yes you can.

TBB/Super Rangers are the only regulars you can’t at a guess

...and that's the point,'at a guess' because there's been no clarification of what they find 'offensive'.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Walls v PF an appeal court case banning the famine song.

A case in Edinburgh banned the Roll of honour

A case I defended a celtic fan in who sang the original wolftones song celtic symphony without changing the up the ra lyrics was convicted and got a football banning order

Dumbarton Sheriff Court ruled Father's Advice did not break the law as the YCV are not a proscribed organisation.

Add to that the scores of fenian b and orange b cases I know and maybe you get the picture.

Furfuxxake 😂😂😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Fuck me, the number of fans in here that expect them to be spoon fed over their own behaviour. If you wouldn't say in a court in front of a judge, then you probably shouldn't sing it when you're watching Rangers.

If we are playing in a competition were certain rules apply and our board know all these rules then why should they not be pro active in their duties informing the fans who put in so much money into the Club every season ? 

They knew on 18/7 that we were being reported for singing in that game but never thought to try and contact as many RSCs etc to pass on how serious the situation was. If you think that is good governance of our Club, I certainly do not agree.

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

:thumbup:

I think my post still stands mate, did he or other Rangers people inform the fans that the hour before and after if in the ground means we can be done in that time frame ?

That’s possibly the most naive, immature comeback imaginable.  Don’t sing the songs. Full stop.

It’s 2019 and these songs have no place in society, far less football.  I’d be pretty confident in the majority of Rangers fans not giving a flying fuck about all these nonsensical, irrelevant songs. So all those clinging onto them, grow up and move on.

2 minutes ago, In walter we trust said:

But how do they resolve this when fans don’t care what they sing , there were songs sung that are prohibited by the club by a huge number where I sit in the Govan rear at spl games last year. This was always going to slap us in the face and it has big time. 

This is why, domestically, clubs will never vote for strict liability.  When Rangers play in Europe there needs to be an end to these songs or we’ll be punished again, and again. They’ve got a microscope on our fans right now.  

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Correct me if I am wrong. 

Have we not been told Penny Arcade is sectarian? 

The bouncy is sectarian? 

The hokey cokey? 

The way the grass is cut at Ibrox? 

The colour of our socks? 

The colour of our third kit from last season? 

The tune, an actual fucking tune of a song is sectarian? 

Correctly pointing out the ridiculous.  But Uefa haven’t charged us for any of those (except perhaps the last one, assuming it is TBB)

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Have we not been told Penny Arcade is sectarian? 

The bouncy is sectarian? 

The hokey cokey? 

The way the grass is cut at Ibrox? 

The colour of our socks? 

The colour of our third kit from last season? 

The tune, an actual fucking tune of a song is sectarian? 

Ermm, No. you’re listening to the wrong people mate. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Have we not been told Penny Arcade is sectarian?  - Only heard it from Moonhowlers on here to be honest.

The bouncy is sectarian?  - Ive heard this before and duly laughed at how ridiculous the claim was.

The hokey cokey? - See above

The way the grass is cut at Ibrox? - At this point I am realising there is a good chance you were taking the piss. I have paused and weighed up the benefits on continuing my colourful amendments vs the impending piss taking.....

The colour of our socks? - Decided to continue, wondering if I can do red laughing face emojis 🤣

The colour of our third kit from last season? - Apparently you cant, they are always yellow, obviously to avoid any form of sectarian connotations. Orientals are furious though.

The tune, an actual fucking tune of a song is sectarian? - Oh dear god, i regret replying now......

16 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Have the rules been tightened since then? Genuine question, as I have no idea!

Regardless, UEFA seem to be taking it far more seriously this year with clamp downs on clubs from all over the shop.

No idea. I would imagine they have been considering we were in Europe last year and never got done.

This has been coming for years , orchestrated by none other than the bastions of sporting integrity, when Rangers were manouvered into the lower tier of Scottish football through the political machinations of Reid "keep the bastards nailed to the floor" these sly cunts have taken over the SFA, networked their way into positions of influence within the corridors of power in UEFA.

Countless offences committed and given a slap on the wrist, It's just the Juan Guy amongst the jolly craicsters, they've attacked opposition players you name it and they manage to avoid or turn it around to blame the victims for their behaviour, see Amsterdam.

Everyone of the faux offended groups FARE,Nil by Mouth ,Call it Out have an agenda which is to do as much damage to Rangers whenever they can,they are all linked directly or indirectly to celtic.

Aided and abetted by a compliant media who will link the Rangers Support and the club no matter how tenuous to anything that damages Rangers.

This is where we are at after years of dignified silence and make no mistake the placemen in the governing bodies of Scottish football will and are ready to take the same action against Rangers.

Who will fight Rangers corner is anyone's guess, it is time Rangers as a club and support acted as one,the club should ask uefa exactly what songs offend them,release this to the support and Iam sure they would no longer be sung, and for the staunch ask yourself what's more important to you,singing a song or Rangers. Remember how you felt when it looked as if we were going to the wall.

We have lost this battle and we have to accept this but it doesn't mean we lose the war.

I know we are angry at how we are treated and punished whilst others are given a slap on the wrist.

We have the power to change this, refuse all away tickets to spl  games, use your vote and kick the politicians out who stand idly by and allow the most rancid club in football to carry on as the flagship and guardians of sporting integrity when it comes to Scottish Football,meanwhile bubbling to the surface is a tale of depravity that has no equal in the world of sport.Crimes committed in almost every jurisdiction of football.

Maybe Rangers should ask UEFA and FIFA  to intervene as The SFA are not fit for purpose.

Fight fire with fire and do not meekly accept what is happening , if the shoe was on the other foot do you think Rangers would be still involved in football.

The union bears should not have been singled out, maybe those in power at Ibrox should follow the Japs lead and engage with them.

When you have laddies jailed for singing a song and the self same prosecution service can lose the evidence of the most sinister act of sectarianism  and hatred in any football ground , condoned and sanctioned by the club of shame and the justice minister totally ignores this , we have to be a bit more savvy to exactly what is going on.

Kick them Out.

These FARE cunts will be listening for one wee whisper of TTB or something similar and will be right onto UEFA. 

Don’t give these wankers the pleasure. 

If anything is heard tomorrow (and we qualify) they will push for us to be flung out the competition. Make no mistakes. 

Clear agenda against us, the cunt who runs it and his boot wife Both a pair of rhabid bitter scum bags. 

7 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Walls v PF an appeal court case banning the famine song.

A case in Edinburgh banned the Roll of honour

A case I defended a celtic fan in who sang the original wolftones song celtic symphony without changing the up the ra lyrics was convicted and got a football banning order

Dumbarton Sheriff Court ruled Father's Advice did not break the law as the YCV are not a proscribed organisation.

Add to that the scores of fenian b and orange b cases I know and maybe you get the picture.

Oh fuck me! INCOMING!!!!!!

You are supposed to tank your career instead of doing your job.  

Archived