2nd UEFA Charge

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You're not understanding the point that has been made constantly on here for days now. 

It isn't going to end with them getting one or two songs censored, this is just the tip of the iceberg. 

Dont sing offensive songs and they wont touch us. It is that simple.

Lets not pretend that shouting 'Fenian Bastards' can ever be equatable to doing the Bouncy.

It is absolute lunacy to actually believe this rhetoric that they have the power to bend reality and have us banned from singing.

It is purely being used as an excuse to try and convince yourself that 'fenian bastards' is an acceptable thing to chant these days. It is not. Plain and simple.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You're not understanding the point that has been made constantly on here for days now. 

It isn't going to end with them getting one or two songs censored, this is just the tip of the iceberg. 

You may well be right.   Then at that point, we might have an actual case to fight.  Right now we don't.

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

That’s absolute lies btw. I was fucking there. Absolutely embarrassing, I fucking hate that club. 

Also what is interesting is I couldn’t even hear myself sing last week so how did the UEFA reps over 30,000 Warsaw fans? Are they now within our support? 

FUCK THE Rangers BOARD

I was wondering about that, all I could hear was Legia fans singing the same shite for entire game

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

:thumbup:

I think my post still stands mate, did he or other Rangers people inform the fans that the hour before and after if in the ground means we can be done in that time frame ?

No idea mate. Never heard it myself of the 6 away games I have been at and been in the ground an hour before kick off. 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

:thumbup:

I think my post still stands mate, did he or other Rangers people inform the fans that the hour before and after if in the ground means we can be done in that time frame ?

Fuck me, the number of fans in here that expect them to be spoon fed over their own behaviour. If you wouldn't say in a court in front of a judge, then you probably shouldn't sing it when you're watching Rangers.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Are you saying they don't? I fucking despair at our support these days!

I have no idea mate. I genuinely dont watch their games in Europe.

If they are continually singing sectarian songs, then lets all fight them at their own game and get on it and write a shit ton of mail to every available outlet.

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Obsessed indeed.  However, if they want to play that game there will be plenty bears also ready...

They've been playing that game for years Sparkle. We have so much catching up to do in the dark arts. They are relentless and the sooner we realise they don't play by any rules the better.

We must report them to FARE at every opportunity, if nothing is done after a period time  and if people are palmed off then get the info to a real football journo down south to expose the double standards 

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Aye but very few have actually been invited. 

Communication is an absolute disgrace. The boars are so far out of their depth on this it’s beyond a joke. They have absolutely no idea how to resolve the issue. 

But how do they resolve this when fans don’t care what they sing , there were songs sung that are prohibited by the club by a huge number where I sit in the Govan rear at spl games last year. This was always going to slap us in the face and it has big time. 

7 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Then we need to move with the fucking times or face harming the club we are all meant to support!

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Dont sing offensive songs and they wont touch us. It is that simple.

Lets not pretend that shouting 'Fenian Bastards' can ever be equatable to doing the Bouncy.

It is absolute lunacy to actually believe this rhetoric that they have the power to bend reality and have us banned from singing.

It is purely being used as an excuse to try and convince yourself that 'fenian bastards' is an acceptable thing to chant these days. It is not. Plain and simple.

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

You may well be right.   Then at that point, we might have an actual case to fight.  Right now we don't.

Correct me if I am wrong. 

Have we not been told Penny Arcade is sectarian? 

The bouncy is sectarian? 

The hokey cokey? 

The way the grass is cut at Ibrox? 

The colour of our socks? 

The colour of our third kit from last season? 

The tune, an actual fucking tune of a song is sectarian? 

Just now, Billythebear77 said:

😂😂😂😂😂 regale 

Walls v PF an appeal court case banning the famine song.

A case in Edinburgh banned the Roll of honour

A case I defended a celtic fan in who sang the original wolftones song celtic symphony without changing the up the ra lyrics was convicted and got a football banning order

Dumbarton Sheriff Court ruled Father's Advice did not break the law as the YCV are not a proscribed organisation.

Add to that the scores of fenian b and orange b cases I know and maybe you get the picture.

Archived