***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

KaiserJon

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The worst thing for me at the moment is trying to get used to the idea of having some expectation of a positive result after years of, lets be honest, hoping to keep the score somewhat respectable. 

Stating the bleeding obvious I know, but set about their dodgy back line as we know we can and things may very well go our way today.

5 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

The worst thing for me at the moment is trying to get used to the idea of having some expectation of a positive result after years of, lets be honest, hoping to keep the score somewhat respectable. 

Stating the bleeding obvious I know, but set about their dodgy back line as we know we can and things may very well go our way today.

That's a myth I never understood.but hopefully they have a shocker today

2 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

I can't decide if Gerrard should play Aribo or not. They'll be out to target him and one bad challenge on him in the first 10 minutes could cause him to go 'hiding' for the rest of the game. 

I'd play Kamara 

I just checked the stats since the 2015 Kenny McDowall cup game and they are shocking

Played                          15 times

They have won       11

Draws                             2

Rangers wins              2

Goals scored            10

Goals conceded     34

By fuck we are due them big time.

On the plus side we won  the last two games at Ibrox  without conceding.

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

Wish I had your confidence today, this is why I think we are going to fuck it today big style with the massive over confidence 

I'm not over confident. Hope our players aren't either. But we are playing very well and are well capable of beating them if we play to our maximum level. They tend to play shit the game after a Euro away leg too. The bookies have them at 2-1 to win for a reason. Let's hope they are right. 

7 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I'm not over confident. Hope our players aren't either. But we are playing very well and are well capable of beating them if we play to our maximum level. They tend to play shit the game after a Euro away leg too. The bookies have them at 2-1 to win for a reason. Let's hope they are right. 

As I said earlier, going into this one with newly found confidence is giving me the creeps somewhat. Being a glass half empty guy, I always tend to try and prepare myself for the worst. The upside of this pessimistic outlook of course, is that it makes success when it comes, all the sweeter.

39 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Just heading off to the game. Hopefully the Separate Entity team bus will get a warm welcome !!  To our players just give 100% from start to finish. Come on Rangers 

Been parked since ten and more nervous than the last one last season for some reason :nailbiting: probably because we have a better team and know if we win we go three points clear. 

Come on Rangers, beat these tarriers. :cup:

25 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

I can't decide if Gerrard should play Aribo or not. They'll be out to target him and one bad challenge on him in the first 10 minutes could cause him to go 'hiding' for the rest of the game. 

He played in league 1, I’m sure he’s used to a robust challenge or two. Will handle himself no problem.

27 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Have you watched Aribo? He’s not a wee lightweight dancer. He lives a tackle, chances are he will be the one laying a marker on one of them. 

Archived