***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

KaiserJon

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, BoyBlue62 said:

Piss poor performance.

Flanagan and Davis , the only players with pass marks for me.

Team selection didn’t work ,

Goldson , Arfield and Ojo were rank rotten.

Jones red card was no different from mcgregors challenge in the first half. 

Davis was fucking honking today.  Gave the ball away constantly 

What fucks me off the most is that we couldn't do the simple things. Like find our own players with simple passes. 

Goldson gave it away for their 1st when an easier pass was on, or he could have just hit it long. 

Even before that though,  we weren't winning any second balls....players just standing still rather than going for the ball. 

Brainless fucks out there today. Katic maybe the best perfomer.....with McGregor....but honestly, that was utter shambles today from first to last. 

1 minute ago, RDB14 said:

This won't be the first derby we lose but it's a frustrating one.  Gerrard got it completely wrong today, Ojo and Morelos should have started and we should have just went for them.  Hopefully he learns from it, we have the whole season to make up for today.

Ojo should never have been near the pitch. That guy is a waste of a jersey. Jones and Morelos definitely but Ojo no chance. 

The hysterics by some on here shows what dickheads they are. A few hours ago these same people were no doubt banging on about 55 and and how much better we are than them etc. One bad result and they do 180 degrees, they've been the same for years and know nothing about football.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

What about his bad passing at times or hopeless corners?

Davis ran about and worked hard but offered nothing else bar side passes or backwards ones. That will never constitute 'great' or 'extremely well' to me as that's the minimum any professional footballer should offer.

Never seen a team make so many backwards passes in my life, and a lot of them were Davis

7 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Me. Too many times we let them prance about like fanny's on our home turf due to our failings on the park. If you're happy with it, whatever, but me I'd rather put them in their fucking place like we should have today. 

Not happy with it at all. I’m not concerned about how poor we were and the team selection rather than how two absolute cunts act 

Make no mistake we got exactly what we deserved today. It was all wrong from the beginning. Team selection set up of the team and to many empty shirts. 

Arfield needs dropped as he is showing signs of a player who has played all summer. Davis Jack and especially Aribo all looked done after 60 minutes. 

4 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Ojo is shite and he's got a whole lot of convincing to do to make me think otherwise. Fucking chronic on the ball and looks completely disinterested when he loses it, which is most of the time tbh. Another Ejaria if you ask me. Fuck him off back south and get Kent in ffs. 

Aye after that I wid in aw,,, and if Liverpool aint wanting to negotiate at all over kent then fuck em,,, let them have two players sitting unhappy in their reserves,, why should we continue to just help develop players for their benefit,, the gaffer wont do that tho. 

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

We lack two quality attacking midfielders, who have the EXPERIENCE and nous and pace to attack straight through the middle. Simple.

Will cost is about £8 million at a guess to fix it.

Over to you Mr King. 

I believe we're the better team, didn't show today. Players need time to settle in cant't see him panic buying unless he gets injuries.

1 minute ago, Strathaven_Loyal said:

He won about 5 corners in the 20 minutes he was on the park. Anyway, I’m not arguing now, it was a disgraceful performance from the entire team barring Davis. 

I'm not arguing either mate. Just frustrating when players can't raise themselves for this.

Have a good day and night all. Long season ahead. No team wins every game.

3 minutes ago, CraigG said:

The hysterics by some on here shows what dickheads they are. A few hours ago these same people were no doubt banging on about 55 and and how much better we are than them etc. One bad result and they do 180 degrees, they've been the same for years and know nothing about football.

Away to fuck beggar 

Archived