***** The Official Young Boys v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Anyone even contemplating taking the wee man away from us better be prepared  to spend more on a player from Scotland, than anybody ever has before.

His value is going up by the second. He's scoring more, creating more, ragdolling defenders more, dropping deep, running channels, he's leaner, stronger, faster, more composed and his discipline has been exemplary too. He's incredible.

I suppose Gerrard will persist with Ojo for at least the first part of the 2nd half.    I'm guessing Ojo will have been given a few words of wisdom and would then be given some time to see if he is taking the advice on board, after which he's subbed and someone else gets their chance to contribute to what would be a great away win. 

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

I’d honestly get Ojo off the pitch right now and put Greg Stewart on.  

As much as i think Ojo is pish, i'd keep him on. His pace is getting him in behind them and as he has shown, he has a moment in him and we only need one.

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Honestly man, BBC Scotland sound fucking suicidal. Worse than usual. They do have a. Retain Micky Stewart and Richard Gordon speaking about it tho.

Spoke a length about how it was a dreadful mistake by the CB. Speaking about their team now, much happier.

Honestly man, stop listening. 

9 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Fucking missed the goal putting the chicken in the oven! YAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!! FUCKING MOREEEELOOOOOS!

Seriously contemplated not watching tonight after missing Saturday - match day threads for jinxes? We can discuss recipes and the like? 🙃

There's been a few loose balls but I don't think we've been as a bad as some make out . Some slick passing , some good chances created , and we've limited a team that was a CL team , to one real chance on their own pitch . Let's hope we can carry it on . 

3 minutes ago, tm91 said:

They've definitely got a bet between themselves who can score more.  :lol:

Must do, but it looks like a great sporting respect for each other rather knifing each other in the back. Great to see we have 2 strikers who have someone there to push themselves. 

Archived