It’s Ojo I’m telling you

KeyserSoze

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 29/11/2019 at 09:36, gersfc86 said:

Clearly a quality right winger has to be a priority in January or end of season!

It's beyond me how gerrard thought that Ojo was a more useful addition to the squad than Candeias was. 

Without doubt signing ojo is his poorest decision as manager along with paying 1.75m or whatever it was signing Grezda! 

Gerrard wanted Candeias to stay. Candeias wanted to go.

On 29/11/2019 at 14:25, TMB said:

Candeais ran himself in to the ground everytime he played for Rangers.  He constantly chased back and was pressing the opposition defenders. 

Ojo doesn't even look as if he's trying.  Cunt rarely breaks a sweat.  Gerrard constantly talks about 'intensity' so I'm surprised he puts up with Ojo TBH.

Ojo actually worked quite hard to create space today and didn’t hide. My main problem with him is his poor decision making, shutting out of 50/50s and moments of slackness. We had a break on and he passed straight to a Hearts player. On Thursday he over hit a simple pass to Alfie in. I posted earlier that I think his confidence is suffering a little at the moment.

At the start of the season some folk were saying we didn’t need Kent as we had Ojo....

48 minutes ago, RobertN said:

Better from him  today real hunger shown to create the fourth out of nothing really

More of this please

The tackle was good the rest was ridiculous, only pish goalkeeping saved him from dogs abuse for not rolling it to our 2 players waiting on a tap in  

He got lucky their keeper spooned his shot out into the box. Absolutely ridiculous he was shooting from that angle when there was two players stood waiting for a tap in. Guy has no football brain whatsoever. Useless. 

I would send him back and get someone else in in January.

His work ethic is shocking, and his final ball is horrendous, tries shooting at 10 degree angles only to hit the side netting, or passed the ball to the other team.

8 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

I would send him back and get someone else in in January.

His work ethic is shocking, and his final ball is horrendous, tries shooting at 10 degree angles only to hit the side netting, or passed the ball to the other team.

Reported for racism. 

9 hours ago, Cedrick said:

The tackle was good the rest was ridiculous, only pish goalkeeping saved him from dogs abuse for not rolling it to our 2 players waiting on a tap in  

I thought this as well until I watched it again a few times. 

He actually lifts his head up and looks for the players in the middle but neither one of them moves. It is only then that he shoots as he has no alternative. 

He still isn't what we need though. He looks like a player who will do OK in France, Belgium or Italy, where he will get time on the ball. Don't think he is cut out for the pressing game in the UK leagues. 

35 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

I thought this as well until I watched it again a few times. 

He actually lifts his head up and looks for the players in the middle but neither one of them moves. It is only then that he shoots as he has no alternative. 

He still isn't what we need though. He looks like a player who will do OK in France, Belgium or Italy, where he will get time on the ball. Don't think he is cut out for the pressing game in the UK leagues. 

He’s already played in France, he was shite just like he has been shite anywhere he’s been.

Baffled how anyone thought he would be a decent signing. The comparisons with Kent were miles off it.

12 hours ago, Cedrick said:

My point was his main criticism from me was lack of effort and looking like he did not give a shit

i could not have said that about that incident yesterday 

He didnt really celebrate the goal, he obviously knows hes not flavour of the Month. Doesnt look like he has the desire to work hard to change anyones mind either.

Can see him being another Ejaria and leaving early. Its tough to get in loan players that show the fight we need in every game.

I dont mind if the player isnt the best but i fully expect 100% commitment in every game. Great opportunity to progress his career if he does the business for us, he will regret it in years to come as its unlikely he will play for another Club like ours.

Ojo is a loan player and with us to develop. It is a big step up from youth football where he probably got more time on the ball.

I would say that the jury is still out as to whether he can make the step up.

It is a question of whether to ship him back in January or keep him for the rest of the season. I am happy to leave that decision to the coaching staff.

Archived