CB partnership

jjbscotty12

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Del said:

I was never trying to prove he's not slow, I've said multiple times hes slower than some of our other CB's, perhaps that's why you got so wound up? You didnt understand the argument?

But then it would appear you are easily bored, so we wont go there again 👍

So you dont get criticism he lacks pace, you say he IS slower than the other CHs, you've provided an example which proves nothing in an attempt to prove he's not THAT slow but the example is not to show he's not slow. 

Yeah, probs best leave your confusion there 👍

38 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So you dont get criticism he lacks pace, you say he IS slower than the other CHs, you've provided an example which proves nothing in an attempt to prove he's not THAT slow but the example is not to show he's not slow. 

Yeah, probs best leave your confusion there 👍

We've been here already mate and your either incapable of, or unwilling to, listening to what other people say.

In the simplest of terms possible, and I think you know this already,  the example proves that despite being up against a very fast player, in a dangerous attacking position, Helander's pace enabled him to recover and prevent a direct shot at goal. Its a fact! His speed enabled him to get back at the attacker who had a clear route to run at goal.

Forgetting the fact that in the same attack the same forward ran away from Goldson, Helander's pace wasnt an issue and hasnt been in the other 15+games he has played for is in the SPFL or Europa League.

How anyone can be critical of his pace when it doesn't have a detrimental impact on how we play is beyond me, there has to be a reason either a mistake or an error made to critize someone, but he hasn't made one!

Anyway, there's no need to reply mate, you might get bored having to read more than 2-3 lines.

1 minute ago, Del said:

We've been here already mate and your either incapable of, or unwilling to, listening to what other people say.

In the simplest of terms possible, and I think you know this already,  the example proves that despite being up against a very fast player, in a dangerous attacking position, Helander's pace enabled him to recover and prevent a direct shot at goal. Its a fact! His speed enabled him to get back at the attacker who had a clear route to run at goal.

Forgetting the fact that in the same attack the same forward ran away from Goldson, Helander's pace wasnt an issue and hasnt been in the other 15+games he has played for is in the SPFL or Europa League.

How anyone can be critical of his pace when it doesn't have a detrimental impact on how we play is beyond me, there has to be a reason either a mistake or an error made to critize someone, but he hasn't made one!

Anyway, there's no need to reply mate, you might get bored having to read more than 2-3 lines.

When you say he recovered, having shown he had a head start, game's a bogey.

3 issues for the 2nd goal.....firstly what the fuck was Flanagan playing at....he sclafed at a nothing ball to win them a throw.....2ndly kent dithers and allows Ferguson the chance to get the ball in the box but what Goldson was playing at after that is beyond me....play to the whistle I thought we were taught 

Archived