CB partnership

jjbscotty12

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goldson is not a winner, he shites it when it matters. Helander is too slow and still doesn't seem to be up to speed with Scottish football yet.

Flannagan can fuck off, he looks as retarded as how he plays at times.

Barasic Katic Edmundson Tav

1 minute ago, Blueteeth said:

Goldson is not a winner, he shites it when it matters. Helander is too slow and still doesn't seem to be up to speed with Scottish football yet.

Flannagan can fuck off, he looks as retarded as how he plays at times.

Barasic Katic Edmundson Tav

Couldn’t agree more 

Goldson needs a break.

If he isn't dropped after that then Gerrard needs to have a fucking rattle.

That 2nd goal is up there with the shitest pieces of play ever. Is so amateurish it's beyond embarrassing. 

Fucking furious. 

Flanagan should not play for us again. He's the biggest myth I've saw in a Rangers jersey for a long time. He's such a poor player.

Goldson is constantly getting us into trouble with his passing out from the back. He fucked it for the 1st by giving away pos. in their half, he did the same thing against Hamilton for that chance they had where Kamara managed to get a last ditch flick. Not to mention his mistake against them in September.

If we stick with the bomb scare Goldson and the slow as fuck Helander on Sunday they will be under enormous pressure from their quick forwards and I just don’t have the faith in them not to fuck it up.

It’s far too late now to change the defence we should have been changing it about a good while back it’ll be watching through the fingers stuff when they are on the attack.

games we won't win 

hibs, sheep , hearts ,scum all away from  home(2 out of 2 so far)

not with that defence, been saying it all season

Katic must have thought to say to Gerrard wtf are you playing at 92 minute, are you fkn stupid

Gerrard talking about how he needs his leaders to stand up in the game. The fact that Goldson, who always crumbles when the pressure is on, is considered one of his leaders is maybe one of the reasons that the rest of the players aren’t doing that. I just don’t see how anybody playing beside him could be inspired by him at all.

Makes you think what will it take for Gerrard to make big changes to the defence, Tav & Goldson being the 2 main culprits, Since coming back from the international break we have been giving away some stupid goals, Something needs changed and fast.

5 minutes ago, left winger said:

Assuming Barisic is fit, the back four will him back in for Flanagan and no other changes. I’d have Katic in my first 11, but shaking up the defence for a cup final against them would be daft. 15  league games - 10 goals lost. Hardly a disaster.

People always like the bring up the few goals conceded or how many clean sheets weve had stat. 

But look at the fucking dross we play against every week apart from the Scum and Europe. 
Even the teams meant to be challenging for europa places put 11 men behind the ball and boot it to a big lump of a boy of course were not gonna concede many. 

The truth is in pretty much every single game this season Goldson has been awful at everything required of a defender and gotten away with it. In the few other games hes been passable nothing exceptional. I dont get how people come out to defend him with all his errors. 

Helander looks great in Europa and after a rough first few games looks a bit more comfortable I dont think hes droppable but Goldson 100% is 

7 minutes ago, left winger said:

Assuming Barisic is fit, the back four will him back in for Flanagan and no other changes. I’d have Katic in my first 11, but shaking up the defence for a cup final against them would be daft. 15  league games - 10 goals lost. Hardly a disaster.

Katic could easily slot back into the starting 11 not like he hasn't played with any of the players before.

Goldson had been making mistakes for some time and it cost us tonight. Much like tav but he's seems to be untouchable under our management. 

I'd go with katic and helander at the weekend. But gerrard won't throw an untested pairing in.

Best we can hope for is katic back in for Helander. 

5 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Goodson Golding has hands up shouting for a foul while the ball was right next to him was fucking criminal man!! 

I thought there was a handball in there. Not that he should have stopped, but I think that's what he was claiming.

20 minutes ago, shenders said:

People always like the bring up the few goals conceded or how many clean sheets weve had stat. 

But look at the fucking dross we play against every week apart from the Scum and Europe. 
Even the teams meant to be challenging for europa places put 11 men behind the ball and boot it to a big lump of a boy of course were not gonna concede many. 

The truth is in pretty much every single game this season Goldson has been awful at everything required of a defender and gotten away with it. In the few other games hes been passable nothing exceptional. I dont get how people come out to defend him with all his errors. 

Helander looks great in Europa and after a rough first few games looks a bit more comfortable I dont think hes droppable but Goldson 100% is 

Goals conceded and clean sheets are pretty relevant when discussing our defence. As I said, I’d have Katic in my team, but I wouldn’t change the defence for such a big game. And while Goldson isn’t the best, to say he’s been awful at everything required of a defender in almost every game is just bollocks.

Archived