*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frustrating  . 

Weve played some of the best football of the season tonite but a comedy of errors have put ourselves under pressure , we've hardly kicked a ball since . Need to reassert ourselves from the start of the 2nd half . 

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

It's allowed. Can't be brill every egame. We'll see improvement in the second.

He's not even that off it. Yes he should have done better when he beat the offside trap on the half way line but had a lot still to do. He's had a lot of decent shots which their keeper has had to save, one of which directly led to Jack's goal.

Just now, Swagger said:

Aberdeen are a shower of fucking cloggers. Just get the three points and get the fuck away from that shitehole. 

They have set out to injure us tonight , and the referee is letting it happen , he could have booked Cosgrove 3 times in the first 10 minutes.........

Cruising at 2-0 and bossing the game then invite them in to the game by making silly mistakes when in possession, like Goldson meandering forward and losing possession. You are paid to defend so just fucking do the job and keep the back door shut. Different complexion to the game when this sheepy team are absolute gash, sick of inviting teams back in to the game when a professional performance should see us out of sight at half time and get this diddy manager sacked (not ours btw). 

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It was an OG so they didn’t actually score but you are right

I know but it's just frustrating we are all over them and then that happens which has been happening far too often recently just seems when a team gets a lucky break against us we look likely to concede 

I hope to god that some English PL team comes in for a multi million quid offer for Goldson. 
Something along the lines of 
"He plays at a high level he fits the British criteria and Steven Gerrard rates him he must be good lets not bother scouting him" 

I cant watch another game he loses every header, every footrace never makes a tackle and all his passes go into the keepers arms. 
But he can do a stepover and pass it back to the keeper so he has to start every fucking game

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Don't come on during the match but no doubt comments are  all about the bad goal.

There is no denying it was a poor goal to give up and it has given Aberdeen a bit of life.

But there are some good performances out there. Kent and Aribo in particular.

Regroup and we should win 4-1.

It's not so much the losing a poor goal against the sheep. It's the fear of how bad it could be against the scum. If that's the levels of concentration in a big game against the sheep, it doesn't auger well against them. For me anyway! 

We bossed the game for 40 mins and have let a sloppy goal in. How we apply ourselves at the start of the second half will determine this match. Some of the same again Rangers The Sheep will come out all guns firing first 10 mins hit them with an early goal and let’s put this game to bed. 

we wake up call received how we reply is what will shape the rest of this match.  

Another poor performance by Goldson and tbh his pairing with Helander makes it worse as both are slow as a week in the jail. Goldson has a heed like a fifty pence and Helander has one of the shrinking variety.

Katic must be well scunnered watching those two.

However, they don't pick themselves and poor by Gerrard in sticking with these two imo and I know, ah but we're winning games. Yes, but no thanks to them.

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

They have set out to injure us tonight , and the referee is letting it happen , he could have booked Cosgrove 3 times in the first 10 minutes.........

He should 100% be on a red by now.  Logan is lucky to still be on the park too.

3 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

not a word of a lie, I think we are playing our two worst CHs out of the four available to us 

Couldn’t agree more. One of the country’s top comedy double acts.

My hearts in my mouth every time the ball goes near either of them.

Archived