Collum

RangersMedia

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Fuck blaming refs today 

im not one to jump on tavs back but giving up a pen against celtic in a cup final is fucking criminal summed up the mentality

but aside from that they had 1 fucking shot on target and that’s the difference even if it was offside can’t blame the Lino cos it was right as fuck cannot blame the lino

Hoachy poachy fenian cunts doing what they do but like I said above you have to take your chances and we had 20+ million 

It was the manager who changed penalty taker nothing to do with Tav's mentally

2 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

Imagine if celtic had a stonewall penalty denied in a game they drop 2 points in a title race, then lose a cup final a few days later to an offside goal.

Would be fucking bedlam.

Good point that. There’d be letters going in, calls for inquiries, the lot

Just now, magic8ball said:

VAR would have won us the game today though ,that’s of course we don’t miss all 3 pens 

It would also have got Morelos sent off for what he did to Julien. People cry for VAR whenever results don’t go their way but we are seeing in England how shambloic it is and that’s a league that gets money that the SPFL could only dream of pumped into it to try and make it better.

Just now, DBBTB said:

It would also have got Morelos sent off for what he did to Julien. People cry for VAR whenever results don’t go their way but we are seeing in England how shambloic it is and that’s a league that gets money that the SPFL could only dream of pumped into it to try and make it better.

I don’t think Morelos even touched him only saw it once And with the pain he was in   He was never in any state to play on ,which he was 

47 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I am all for giving these corrupt bastards all the stick going , but the fact of the matter is we have a team of serial losers , absolutely sickened again by that today.........

Just fuck off. Part time glory hunter. 

Team played well today. 

Serial losers. You’re a loser so go fuck urself if I can’t see the regress or the performance. 

Just now, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Just fuck off. Part time glory hunter. 

Team played well today. 

Serial losers. You’re a loser so go fuck urself if I can’t see the regress or the performance. 

Fuck off ya clown , we got beat again in a crunch game we had to win and they even had one sent off. Most of that squad are exactly that , serial losers.........

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Sent off my bellend. 
It s accidental all day long you’re worse than those Fenian on the TV. 

59 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I'm not one to make these threads usually but despite Collum's decent overall reffing performance he and his officiating team have only got 1 decision out of 4 correct today 

1) brown on Morelos - clear penalty. Doesn't matter if it's accidental it's a penalty 

2) their goal is offside (3 players were off) 

3) our penalty he got right 

4) johnstone on Morelos at the end. Another clear push in the back 

So aye

Fuck that guy

in the womans w/cup in the summer there were goals from penalties diallowed for coming off the line before the kick ,does this aply to male games ? if so their keeper was a yard off the line.  and morellos needs to watch it ,ok he was getting wound up but still has the fly kicks and more.

We got beat in a game we dominated. It’s the nature of the game.   

I’ve watched over 100 games against celtic  we have never had so much of the game and lost. We created chances  

We restricted them to not a single onside shot on target.  we were beat by an offside goal

We support Rangers evermore.  We’re loyal. We follow follow.  It’s in the nature of a Rangers Supporter  

Now you go fuck yourself you part time glory hunter. 

56 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I'm not one to make these threads usually but despite Collum's decent overall reffing performance he and his officiating team have only got 1 decision out of 4 correct today 

1) brown on Morelos - clear penalty. Doesn't matter if it's accidental it's a penalty 

2) their goal is offside (3 players were off) 

3) our penalty he got right 

4) johnstone on Morelos at the end. Another clear push in the back 

So aye

Fuck that guy

The Morelos push at the end that wasn’t given was ridiculous. Was a stone wall penalty denied.

Collum shat it because he’d already given us a penalty and sent them down to 10 (plus he’s a taig). He doesn’t have a leg to stand on either as he was looking right at the incident.

What chance have we got when we’ve got refs like him trying to balance the game out by failing to apply the rules? He’s had a nightmare, but fuck all will be said about it. The tarriers have won another trophy...nothing to see here.

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

At half time I said he was having a good game, second half not so much but he wasn’t the reason we lost today. 

I’m not one to blame the officials for our failings, but they were demonstrably responsible for us losing. They had one shot on target, there were THREE players offside, and it stood.

It’s more criminal for us as a team not to win games like that today from a position of strength, when we have more of our 1st team squad available than them plus they are having a shite game

games like today let them off the hook and take the pressure right off

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I’m not one to blame the officials for our failings, but they were demonstrably responsible for us losing. They had one shot on target, there were THREE players offside, and it stood.

The linesmen should be spotting that though, Collum isn’t in line with them. No arguments about the penalty incidents though. 

Archived