Death threats now to our players

Smile

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a total waste of skin.
stick to bottling 9 and 10 year olds ya junkie fud.
would put money on the vision of Ally was a wee fat pensioner in your drug addled fuckin empty brain.

Expect a knock from some young team ya clown.
Really should be plod,but I wouldn't hold my breath in this republican cesspit..

This country badly need cleansed of every plastic scummyΒ bastard. Our crimewave, junky and alky problem would evaporate overnight. We'd need to shut down empty jails, weans would be safeΒ and the benefits system would be in the black.

Aye, they've managed to turn the country to their very own wee republican hovel. Time we brought it to an end.

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

a total waste of skin.
stick to bottling 9 and 10 year olds ya junkie fud.
would put money on the vision of Ally was a wee fat pensioner in your drug addled fuckin empty brain.

Expect a knock from some young team ya clown.
Really should be plod,but I wouldn't hold my breath in this republican cesspit..

You do have a bad rep of our police.

tell u what son, my lad is a Policeman, he’s only 25, he’s fucking Rangers daft, as are most of his colleagues.Β 

See yezterday, he had to steam into a tarrier cesspit and calm the cunts down, without showing any bias.

i won’t show or let on where he’s based. But on Xmas day we had dinner at half 12, cause he was back shift... taking over from the night shift looking after some stinking wee tarrier Β cow he and his shiftΒ Β had to lift on Xmas eve as she was full of bevvy knocking fuck out of her tarrier partner.Β 
shr tried to fight the guys calling them H** polis etc, funny she hit the meat wagon face first on the way in, and was in the cells to Friday πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

yes, you can slag the police, but I’ve seen from my son first hand, and met a few of his colleagues, they are getting an unfair rep on a lot of occasions.
Β 

21 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

You do have a bad rep of our police.

tell u what son, my lad is a Policeman, he’s only 25, he’s fucking Rangers daft, as are most of his colleagues.Β 

See yezterday, he had to steam into a tarrier cesspit and calm the cunts down, without showing any bias.

i won’t show or let on where he’s based. But on Xmas day we had dinner at half 12, cause he was back shift... taking over from the night shift looking after some stinking wee tarrier Β cow he and his shiftΒ Β had to lift on Xmas eve as she was full of bevvy knocking fuck out of her tarrier partner.Β 
shr tried to fight the guys calling them H** polis etc, funny she hit the meat wagon face first on the way in, and was in the cells to Friday πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

yes, you can slag the police, but I’ve seen from my son first hand, and met a few of his colleagues, they are getting an unfair rep on a lot of occasions.
Β 

I hope she’s been done with sectarian abuse ?

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

I hope she’s been done with sectarian abuse ?

No idea, I’ll ask him, but it seems standard that one (anybody) can shout an bawl like fuck about getting lifted, then start on about human rights etc.

i was at his passing out parade 13 months ago, what a dY that was, and what a speech by the current police Scotland commander.

bsdically you’ll get treated like shit, spat on, swore at, abused, but the first people cunts phone when stuff goes south. πŸ‘ŠπŸΏπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

cunt still at it on twatter

... to a celtic manger yous hated for being an Irish catholic and others, were was your outrage then? En claim Morelos was racially abused when half our team are black, a Muslim a Jew, but throat cutting is just a culture thing ... fuck off the lot of yous. Fuck Morelos and Kent

Archived