Aberdeen H (Hamilton A)

Hibs H (Motherwell A)

Kilmarnock A (Hearts H)

Livingston H (Aberdeen A)

St Johnstone A (Kilmarnock H)

Hamilton H (Livingston A)

Ross County A (St Mirren H)

Fenians H 

Hit the fear massively after today’s result and where we are in terms of the league. Obviously massive changes in our level of performance are needed since the break but we know full well that the level is there, it’s just ensuring we reach it week in week out.

After Aberdeen at Pittodrie, we knew a reaction was needed & we definitely got one for the remainder of December. A lot of people at that point hinted if we got to the break, 2 points behind then we would have a good chance due to how the fixtures fell.

The game in hand makes it look worse but we are essentially in that position & a look at the fixtures above would hint that we have a good chance of going into that OF in March looking to reclaim top spot (possibly still with our game in hand). 

Key games for us are likely to be Aberdeen, Hibs & Killie. The two at Ibrox should take care of themselves with the “big game” feeling pushing the team on. Killie, despite their form are on of those teams for us. For them, Livi & Motherwell away are potential banana skins. Hearts at home & Aberdeen away will go as they always do for them. 

As mentioned though, there needs to be a big reaction from us before any of this is relevant but we’re more than capable of getting that reaction. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They could drop points away to Livi I guess, otherwise they'll win the lot. We'll drop points away to Killie probably. Who knows what sheep team will turn up. 

Realistically to stand any chance now, we need to be winning all of those games mentioned, but we simply wont.

11 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

What was your attitude before? 

My attitude this morning was basically easy 3 points here there, tough 1 there beat the taigs could go so many clear of the taigs now I have basically 1 game at a time wait for the results

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Simply put we can’t trust this team away from Ibrox. 

Best away record in the league (at least it was before today). I believe this team does have the bottle. We are different than last year. We played a Hearts team at the worst possible time and we weren't up for it. I think we will rebound from this.

5 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Someone translate this for us all?

Simple ya mong looking to future games 

Easy 3 points at ibrox for games 

Looking at certain game saying tough one

Could be a certain amount of points clear when we beat the taigs ibrox my attitude has changed.

Archived