Now Is The Time To Call Out The Referees

scottyc06

I reckon since November I could list 25 blatant big, significant decisions that have went against us. And 1 for.

I get that we're playing shite but we put the ball in the fucking net tonight and even had that chopped off. Add that to Kent fouled by last man being ignored and its clear its having a huge impact on results.

We're being cheated, have been since our return to this league. And we fucking now deserve it for continually saying fuck all and worse saying shite like it wasnt a handball tonight. 

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also....we did call out the referees after the win at the piggery.....we made a statement asking for var to be brought in due to the amount of decisions that had been going against us...in the same statement we alluded to the fact that Morelos happened to be getting reffed differently from other players....well guess what...the statement made not one bit of difference as we are still receiving shocking decisions and Morelos is still getting treated differently 🤬

17 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Should also say we need the player to be calling the refs on it during the game. Look at the way the taigs react to everything, get in the refs face etc, it certainly does influence the refs fergies Man U team were experts at it. Our shitebags are far too soft apart from Mcgregor who just put there heads down and have a little moan to themselves.

They do it in unison , making it hard for a ref to book anyone . We have on occasions like tonight . Geegs giving it some .easy pickings for the ref .

Our captain is never seen to be going tonto at any refs . Can you imagine , Gough , Amo and Brown , Ferguson being like this 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I reckon since November I could list 25 blatant big, significant decisions that have went against us. And 1 for.

I get that we're playing shite but we put the ball in the fucking net tonight and even had that chopped off. Add that to Kent fouled by last man being ignored and its clear its having a huge impact on results.

We're being cheated, have been since our return to this league. And we fucking now deserve it for continually saying fuck all and worse saying shite like it wasnt a handball tonight. 

Your hero of a manager said it wasn't hand ball ,surely he can't be talking shite🙄

Just now, hammer93 said:

Also....we did call out the referees after the win at the piggery.....we made a statement asking for var to be brought in due to the amount of decisions that had been going against us...in the same statement we alluded to the fact that Morelos happened to be getting reffed differently from other players....well guess what...the statement made not one bit of difference as we are still receiving shocking decisions and Morelos is still getting treated differently 🤬

maybe is someone actually got in front of cameras , dare i say it , like the mutant TLB . It may even have a bigger impact 

Statements like like last one , can be ignored . Someone brave enough to put themselves in the firing line would't be 

1 hour ago, scottyc06 said:

Don’t give a flying fuck what anybody says, we’ve been fucking stitched up again tonight! Beatons nothing but a fenian bastard! Regardless of our performance, blatant hand ball for their first which Beaton has a clear view of. Morelos then gets denied a penalty for a soft push but gets a goal chopped off for the exact same thing!! Fuck this country, corrupt to the fucking core!!

You blazing mate you’r club and manager won’t even mention it 

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I see it like this.

If we play at our best, even corrupt referees can’t stop us.

If we play below par (as we did tonight and have done in recent games), we’re still good enough to win most of the time - with honest refereeing.

What we cannot cope with is a below-par display AND corrupt officials.

14 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Gerrard said he had no complaints , what other club in the world plays 96 minutes against a team that’s had a player booked twice and not sent off and doesn’t mention it , the weakness has cost us the league , fucking shameful 

16 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Aye cos it’s the same as every other fucking statement we put out, pointless if we don’t back it up with actions! Do we back them up? Never! Same as the junkies at Hampden, brought out a statement saying they would defend our fans, did they? Did they fuck! 

Call out the referee standards all you want, they are the same shite standard that every club gets. Every referee and the other 10 clubs are at such a poor standard its ridiculous but you don't see the taigs struggle like we do. Why? Because they know how to win regardless of the ref and shite 11 in front of them, this is what we lack.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Good to see you back online again mate. 

Never said he doesnt make mistakes. That comment was one of them.

Said for the past year ( as you know ) we will win fuck all with him in charge

makes mistakes week after week ,his signings are awful

never wanted to be more wrong in my life, I'm fucking sick 

There’s not 2 standards ,there are 3 ,the level we face and I really don’t need give any examples ,,the normal standard the other sides face when they play each other ,then finally there is the standard the taigs have ,we all saw what went on in the last 2 games we played them,Tonight i was in a boozer that had both games on ,The only time I glanced over to the tarriers I saw Lego leave the ground 2 footed and foul the hearts player in the middle of the pitch ,foul given and no card ,now it wasn’t a cert one of our guys goes for an early bath but there was more than a 50/50 chance it would ,

These cunts have corrupted the game with their persistence of Masonic bias and violence off the pitch and death threats online to refs who go against them 

It’s ramped up to a ridiculous stage where any decision we ever get is treated with the anti catholic stop the 10 pish ,

If we ain’t at our best officials are making sure that we are making it really hard to win ,while the tarriers have a wee bit of help if they are off the boil 

Corrupted and I honestly can’t see an end to it 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

We were cheated shite every time we have a shite result is embarrassing, fucking embarrassing. 

Never saw a single person saying we were cheated at hearts.

When you are cheated it’s not embarrassing to point it out.

Our performance and the referees mistakes are entirely different issues

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

Said for the past year ( as you know ) we will win fuck all with him in charge

makes mistakes week after week ,his signings are awful

never wanted to be more wrong in my life, I'm fucking sick 

End of December we weren't saying all his signings were terrible. You weren't on as much then right enough.

Think he's going to have to dig deep, and improve not only himself but his players.

We'll continue to disagree but as I said in another thread I still think it's more of a risk for them getting 10 to get rid of him.

The one thing I have never understood is the silence from the club because since the cup final the decisions are ridiculous. From the players to the manager ( Beale excluded) to the board we have heard nothing about the standard of refereeing. The first reaction I've seen was at full-time as players surrounded Beaton. This will all die of course because now that they have a comfortable lead the controversial decisions will stop.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

100% we ain't winning shit till we call the blatant cheating out. 

Could have the best ever team we can't win if the man in charge is corrupt

Agreed. I imagine the team and manager feel deflated with the constant failure of refs to officiate a professional football match by the rule book. The club really do need to take a stance on this situation now.

25 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Up until November the decisions were fairly even ,Probably the main reason you had no reason to carry on your ref watch thread ,

But holy fuck since that game at Pittodrie where Beaton shat it from giving us a penalty it has been nothing short of ridiculous the one sided games we have seen ,

The one decision we did get had taigs on the phone ins wanting Main sacked ,a weak SFA even pre Lieswell control has given these cunts a precendent to cry cheat and get their own way if they perceive any wrong doing ,The game on Saturday didnt even feature them and they still feel cheated 

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Call out the referee standards all you want, they are the same shite standard that every club gets. Every referee and the other 10 clubs are at such a poor standard its ridiculous but you don't see the taigs struggle like we do. Why? Because they know how to win regardless of the ref and shite 11 in front of them, this is what we lack.

Let me give you an example. 

Cosgrove plays two consecutive games versus us he should be sent off. Once in the second minute (this is the same game Beaton apologises to our manager as he’s unable to look across a line) and in the next game he doesn’t get a yellow.  He goes to celtic and gets a straight red. Game changing decisions. 

If you can highlight one example, just one where they’ve had to deal with the standard we have going back to when Beaton apologised to Gerard I’ll concede you have a point but you can’t. 

Our form is way off, it’s not in doubt but this widespread dismissal of the huge impact refs have had on our season is driving me bonkers.

Let me simplify it with a question: If we had VAR in Scotland would we have a cup and how many more points? 

That’s a two goal swing tonight before even considering they should be down to ten in 1st half. 

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The one thing I have never understood is the silence from the club because since the cup final the decisions are ridiculous. From the players to the manager ( Beale excluded) to the board we have heard nothing about the standard of refereeing. The first reaction I've seen was at full-time as players surrounded Beaton. This will all die of course because now that they have a comfortable lead the controversial decisions will stop.

We fucked it after win on 29th. We should have (from a winning position) been relentless and let it be known we won’t accept it.....we squeaked VAR would help. 

Archived