Now Is The Time To Call Out The Referees

scottyc06

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Spectre said:

It'll stop as soon as we lose a game and there's no valid complaints. We were shite but do you have no complaints about their goal, about Alfies being disallowed? 

Like the last game we lost? That was down to the fact our team shat it from the worst team in the league

Just now, simplythebest said:

Do you think we’ve played well at all since the winter break finished? 

Of course I don't but in my 50 years of watching Rangers I have never seen such blatant cheating. The game is one of fine lines sometimes even when we were winning 9 in a row. The decisions are determining the outcomes. Chris Burke should have been sent off and we probably go on to win 0-3. Don't you think? And that is one of about five decisions that altered the match. It's hard to play well when you are constantly having decisions go against you.

26 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Mate, I get that we were poor but if that match is refereed correctly we win it. It’s not even a one off.

Correct. If Morelos’ goal isn’t incorrectly chopped off we do not lose that game regardless of the fact their first goal should have been disallowed, we should have had a penalty and one of their key players should have been sent off. An absolute joke. I’ve said it before but because they couldn’t take our titles we are not going to be allowed to win a title. Watch us go on a winning streak now that it’s too late.

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Ive many complaints about many things, we have absolutely disintegrated since the  winter break, again, but let's blame referees or catholic linesmen or anything apart from the manager just not having it. 

You're allowed to complain about poor performances, the manager and poor refereeing. Just don't see the point in pretending all 3 aren't a reality and asking people to just ignore one of them, especially when it's the one that meant our opponent scored an invalid goal and we had a valid goal chopped off, 2-0 win becomes a 2-1 loss. 

Vehemently disagree with us being cheated tonight. We had so much possession and once again the gaffer thinks its best to wait til the 80th min to try and change it. We all knew before KO that killie would be 11 men in the 18yd box, so why we didnt go 3-5-2 and try to kill the game is beyond me. If we had been 3 or 4 nil up their spirit would either have been killed or if they had scored 2 it would have been meaningless. 

27 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Has to be done, it's beyond farcical. 

Would be hoping our coaching team would be putting together the video evidence to back a strong statement from the board. 

There were two definite penalties against Morelos (excluding the one he went down a bit easily) a good goal chalked off, Gers players being hauled back and blatant hand balls by Killie players not given. 

As I said, beyond farcical. 

Gerrard has every reason to walk away from this cesspit of ineptitude and bias.

Yes yes yes!

Archived