*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

🤣

still not a cyclone though just a shity new age name giving  to a growing storm. 

You don’t get cyclones here, in this part of the world they are called hurricanes,  this isn’t a hurricane.

Southern Hemisphere storms classed as Cyclones, tropical storm.

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Forecasters say Storm Dennis has officially developed into a 'bomb cyclone'.

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/storm-dennis-officially-turned-bomb-3850919

I'm now in a cellar with candles and tins of beans and shit, hope when I finally get the all clear to head back out into the world neil lennon has coronavirus 

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

No idea how or why they’ve came to that conclusion. 

This is continuously showing the winter break for what it is, an absolute fucking embarrassment. 

Don’t need a winter break.  The winter break will come naturally with days like today.   

Don’t really know what people expect to happen here. We simply don’t have free dates left to play this game & we all know the shambles that happened the year we got to Uefa Cup Final with the back log of games. 

A Sunday afternoon is more accessible for most than a Monday night, you’ve also got to factor in that we have a massive game on Thursday so Sunday is definitely more beneficial for us.

Certainly raises questions regarding the winter break however. 

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

🤣

still not a cyclone though just a shity new age name giving  to a growing storm. 

You don’t get cyclones here, in this part of the world they are called hurricanes,  this isn’t a hurricane.

According to the professions it is, either way it's unfair to expect Rangers to play in these condition which will damage our pitch even more and 24 hrs isn't realistic for fans to reschedule travel arrangements.

Glasgow weather: Storm Dennis explodes into 'bomb cyclone' - here's what that means
The storm has undergone something called 'bombogenesis' – or rapid cyclogenesis.

https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/glasgow-weather-storm-dennis-explodes-17750297?_ga=2.256830923.1104879593.1581779061-858999409.1581779049

2 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Don’t really know what people expect to happen here. We simply don’t have free dates left to play this game & we all know the shambles that happened the year we got to Uefa Cup Final with the back log of games. 

A Sunday afternoon is more accessible for most than a Monday night, you’ve also got to factor in that we have a massive game on Thursday so Sunday is definitely more beneficial for us.

Certainly raises questions regarding the winter break however. 

It’s the lack of consideration for the fans.   They knew the forecast days ago and could have moved the game to Sunday then.   Nothing would be ideal for everyone but an element of thought wouldn’t go amiss. 

5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

According to the professions it is, either way it's unfair to expect Rangers to play in these condition which will damage our pitch even more and 24 hrs isn't realistic for fans to reschedule travel arrangements.

Its not a cyclone ya maddy 

24 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Couples night at lunchtime. 
That the new name for swingers. 😂😂

Ffs  mate I will have to start proof reading my posts better. :thumbsup:

I have just been getting over everyone saying that Traynor being 66 is an old man (I am also that age) and keep thinking I do not feel old ffs. :lol:  

9 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Oh my god... Trampoline! 

8 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Sweetheart, if it was a Cyclone, there would be much, much more to worry about than our pitch. 

Archived