*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

The prospect of getting out my bed at 5 am to go to this is less than appealing but I will do it anyway. Itll be a slogfest in atrocious weather on a poor pitch, we will win 2 nil with another uninspiring display then its up the road with 6 hours on a bus in wet clothes. Whats not to love?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's fanny about playing umpteen meaningless passes,at snails pace, while livi get every cunt behind the ball, then eventually get a cross in to Morelos, who'll be surrounded by 4 livi defenders, that should work, if not, we can bring on our subs with 5/10 minutes to go.

25 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I did and there were meaning to those games

The team seems to be as far as it can go now and doesn't need any further support this season

They’ve done you a favour mate. You can patch these games and come back in April for our 5 wins in a row in the better weather.

we can all sing about going for 55 next season

We'll beat braga next week but squeeze past livi 1.0 or 2.1 ..

Anyone expecting the tarriers to drop points are just beyond marvin Andrew's optimistic. 

We'll beat them twice but still lose the league by 7 or so . We are better against teams that attack.  We cant break down defences . Too many high balls to short players .

22 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Let's fanny about playing umpteen meaningless passes,at snails pace, while livi get every cunt behind the ball, then eventually get a cross in to Morelos, who'll be surrounded by 4 livi defenders, that should work, if not, we can bring on our subs with 5/10 minutes to go.

This. 

Then Gerrard post match - we knew what they came to do the game went exactly how we expected it, delighted with the 1-0 win

39 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I did and there were meaning to those games

The team seems to be as far as it can go now and doesn't need any further support this season

I honestly feel the same. It's pointless now. This is the peak for this current squad and I'm going to invest the time I would normally spend at Ibrox or at home watching the game into myself and my family. 

2 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

That might just fucking work. 55’s back on 

2 hours ago, Assegai said:

I live a three and a half hour drive away and right now I cannot be fucked with it. Regardless of the result this will never be a “good day out at Ibrox”.

Mate I had to get a hotel for tomorrow in London to make sure I get the train from Euston in time as my local ones are fucked on Saturday. 

Going to be a long long day if the team don't put on a show. 

1-1.

we have no momentum and are crafting nothing against 2 lines of defence and yet we still try the same regurgitated nonsense.   We signed this young Hagi to help a title push and he hasn’t been given any assistance from his fellow players what so ever,  again we’ll see him quickly recycle the ball in good areas only for *insert name here* to not be anticipating the quick pass.   We are absolutely rotten.

41 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

1-1.

we have no momentum and are crafting nothing against 2 lines of defence and yet we still try the same regurgitated nonsense.   We signed this young Hagi to help a title push and he hasn’t been given any assistance from his fellow players what so ever,  again we’ll see him quickly recycle the ball in good areas only for *insert name here* to not be anticipating the quick pass.   We are absolutely rotten.

The players around him are clueless. To say our movement was constipated would be an understatement.

To add, hopefully they don't drag the lad down to their level.

Archived