Jim Traynor Attacked

BridgeIsBlue

What we are seeing is a  well-constructed offensive against the PUL community coming to the fore.

Here is a twitlong from a very well qualified guy in Ulster ...

David McNarry calls for a state of the nation address to be made in response to the growing dominance of SF.

However, what no one in government, the media or the universities want to address is the inevitability of civil war that will accompany Sinn Fein's unification programme. There I have said it CIVIL WAR. The dirty word, the words that must never be spoken!!! Even the loyalist paramilitaries are prevented from speaking these foul dirty words in public. They are however increasingly being spoken in private and there within lies the danger?!

I previously asked in 2017 and 2018 QUB to provide PhD research funding to address the question of what Unionist might do if unification was to become a reality. Needless to say any such research within QUB or UU will never see the light of day unless it is slanted in a particular direction! My funding proposal was rejected. On facebook, because I tried to inform anyone who was interested that unification within this generation cannot possibly proceed peacefully, Nationalists and Republicans accused me of advocating violence. The tried to portray me as a stupid, bigoted person, whilst they kept their nationalism and republicanism hidden!!The analogy I would however use is that of a whistle-blower, a tenant who considers that within a building there is a high risk of a fire occurring, if he warns the landlord and a fire subsequently breaks out the whistle blower is then said to be the arsonist. Warning about a potential danger does not make you an advocate for the event to happen.

Over the last 2 years, I have spoken to many loyalists in Scotland, England and NI during the course of my research, many within the PUL community think violence, public disorder, civil war is inevitable if unification happens. No one in their right mind wants to return to the days of the 1970s and 1980s that robbed many of us of our youth, but if anyone in the British, Irish or Northern Irish government thinks that the PUL community will tranquilly sail into a United Ireland, they are complete fools. Assuming that these intelligent people are not complete fools, then I suggest they knowingly and willingly promote unification and the violence that will accompany it. They are impatient, they do not wish to wait until their is generational change to bring about their dream project so they bank on unionist disunity as a sign that resistance will not take place?! The problem is that these nationalist and republicans have very little understanding of unionists, they do not know what makes them tick!!! SF therefore are partly responsible for advocating a political pathway that will bring violence. They should be held accountable for the violence that will come. Will they be held to be responsible, no, never. There will only be one community held in contempt for taking to the streets when the Garda and Irish Army arrive on the streets of Belfast, that will be the loyalist community.

SF have upped the ante, their Republican and unification agenda has gone into overdrive, they believe their own propaganda. Therefore, the possibility / inevitability of political violence must be spoken about now, it must be shouted out loud and clear so that all who will vote in any future referendum/s know exactly what it is they are inviting. No community, no people surrenders its national identity without resistance. Why should the loyalists surrender something they have regarded theirs for several hundred years?. For those smart assed academics who wish this matter to be swept under the carpet, I point out that what Michel Foucault understands to be; resistance, care of the self, parresia and counter-conduct are all part of that which constitutes individuals in how they contest power, from whatever sources power manifests itself from. The academics and SF know what they are inviting, the PSNI know what will happen, and Arlene Foster knows what will happen, collectively those now empowered simply want this issue to be kept off the negotiation table! The paradox is that, what will eventually unite many within the divided PUL community is the reality of a united Ireland.

But please be mindful, anyone who makes this argument in public, anyone who warns of civil war, he or she will be portrayed as an advocate for violence, not as a whistle-blower who warns of pending doom.

Edward Cooke

Here are his qualifications ...

Dr Edward Cooke

BA, BSc (Architecture), BSc (Building), LLB (Law and Government)

PGC (Higher and Professional Teaching)

PGD (Administration and Law), PGD (Property Development)

MA (Modern British History), MA (Legislative Studies and Practice)

MSc (Environmental Management), MSc (Construction Management)

LLM (Corporate Governance and Public Policy), LLM (Environmental Law and Sustainability)

PhD (QUB, School of Law – Housing association governance and audit within NI)

Ex member (by examination) of the RICS, CIOB, APS and CIofArb.

Previously lecturer in legal (tort and contract) studies at UU, QUB and UCL

Currently Associate Tudor at University College of Estate Management.

This shit is coming to Scotland in spades.

Make up your minds, is it 'No Surrender' or not?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Been out of control for over a decade now mate, they have the blessing of this sinister government regime who encourage it with their leniency on perpetrators, but in Rangers case they turn a blind eye to the perpetrators with glee.

Your right but the day the words “over exuberance” were uttered it was open season. 

Fucking disgusting but let’s be honest this has been coming. With the Scottish government doing everything they can to fuel division and hatred because it works in their favour, the police allowing taigs and republicans to become totally lawless and the media being ran by said lawless taigs and republicans who have such free reign that they can print and broadcast blatant lies, bias and hatred of one section of society then something like this has been due and scarily it will get worse. That is until we decide to fight back, for too long the club has been spineless and has been silenced while trying to build bridges with our enemy. We need the club to grow a pair and fight back to defend its fans players and people, and the PUL community to start the fight back politically to rid ourselves of these bastards for good.

19 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Surely we all knew it would come to this?  It’s been said for weeks in here that this country and its football is a cesspit if pure hatred.  

Media unite to attack Morelos: Morelos is racially abused in grounds and abused in the street.

Media unite to attack Traynor: Traynor is attacked in the street.

Not hard to join the dots is it?

8 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Media unite to attack Morelos: Morelos is racially abused in grounds and abused in the street.

Media unite to attack Traynor: Traynor is attacked in the street.

Not hard to join the dots is it?

Absolutely mate.  As someone posted it’s been a free for all since they booted us out the league.  

9 hours ago, doc holliday said:

Hope the BBC and others with powerful media influence take heed and properly police,control and if necessary censure allegations from hired commentators on their platforms which may well be unfounded and irresponsible.If they do not have a code of conduct in such matters it is time they put one in place.

When an individual who is subject of those allegations is then assaulted you have to review your position and those whom you employ as a  responsible broadcaster ,not to do so,is simply not acceptable.

Really should see that ginger cunt sacked for good. 

8 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

The ironic thing that is for me one of the things that sticks in the throat worst, David Murray had the press eating out of his hand, aye it helps that we were dominant, but he new how to court the press, in business and in football. His selling us out, and putting his patsy in charge to save his businesses from investigation by HMRC when our debts were manageable and decreasing above schedule, also was the turning point in our demonisation from media outlets. It’s no coincidence, and 100% that cunts fault, everything that happened on this day 14 years ago was avoidable and for that I hope he rots in hell 

Keep praying something really bad happens to DM and most certainly Whyte 

2 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

Fucking disgusting but let’s be honest this has been coming. With the Scottish government doing everything they can to fuel division and hatred because it works in their favour, the police allowing taigs and republicans to become totally lawless and the media being ran by said lawless taigs and republicans who have such free reign that they can print and broadcast blatant lies, bias and hatred of one section of society then something like this has been due and scarily it will get worse. That is until we decide to fight back, for too long the club has been spineless and has been silenced while trying to build bridges with our enemy. We need the club to grow a pair and fight back to defend its fans players and people, and the PUL community to start the fight back politically to rid ourselves of these bastards for good.

Mate it is a whole lot more than that here in Glasgow 

Everything here is for the benefit of the bheasts, foreigners  and haters .Don't have any doubts about that .

The saddest thing for me .Our apologists within  our own kind are the worst cunts . Those bastards spend more time siding with our enemies , or taking pot shots with people of the same views as me .They are the  real scum, that i would gladly see all lined up and shot as traitors . 

7 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Been out of control for over a decade now mate, they have the blessing of this sinister government regime who encourage it with their leniency on perpetrators, but in Rangers case they turn a blind eye to the perpetrators with glee.

Yes you are correct with all that unfortunately.

We are hated in our own country because they know we are the biggest threat to what they want.

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Mate it is a whole lot more than that here in Glasgow 

Everything here is for the benefit of the bheasts, foreigners  and haters .Don't have any doubts about that .

The saddest thing for me .Our apologists within  our own kind are the worst cunts . Those bastards spend more time siding with our enemies , or taking pot shots with people of the same views as me .They are the  real scum, that i would gladly see all lined up and shot as traitors . 

White, Anglo-Saxon, heterosexual, Protestant male in Scotland, you’re really not welcome any more.

13 hours ago, tannerall said:

Racism against foreign sportsmen , violence against journalists, match fixing in sport by corrupt authorities, institutional abuses being suppressed, media being controlled,  the country's leaders out of step with the majority of the people's wishes, and antagonistic toward neighbouring countries, drug and drink abuse spiralling, poverty becoming more widespread. 

This is not a corrupt third world country, this is not a Korean style dictatorship, this is not a South American junta, this is not a drug  cartel driven state, this is not a mafia or gangster controlled state.

No, this is Scotland in the year 2020.

Kim jong un has a poster of ''wee nippy'' on his bedroom wall, such is his admiration 😉

13 hours ago, tannerall said:

Racism against foreign sportsmen , violence against journalists, match fixing in sport by corrupt authorities, institutional abuses being suppressed, media being controlled,  the country's leaders out of step with the majority of the people's wishes, and antagonistic toward neighbouring countries, drug and drink abuse spiralling, poverty becoming more widespread. 

This is not a corrupt third world country, this is not a Korean style dictatorship, this is not a South American junta, this is not a drug  cartel driven state, this is not a mafia or gangster controlled state.

No, this is Scotland in the year 2020.

Excellent post mate and sums up my thoughts 👍

We need a legal man shouting from the rooftops about the unpunished(Pretty much) hate crimes.

What is no surrender Donald up to?

To pounce on an unsuspecting old man is doing what taigs do best,out and our shitebag cowards.

Imagine if we were 10 points clear few.

Rangers FC media chief Jim Traynor was attacked in broad daylight.

The 66-year-old was walking in Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire on Wednesday when he claims two thugs pounced.

The PR boss also claims 'his position at Ibrox was what sparked the assault', near Stirling Road at around 3.15pm.

His condition is unknown at this stage, however police have launched a probe into the attack.

A spokeswoman for Police Scotland confirmed: "Officers in Cumbernauld received reports at 3.15pm on Wednesday of a 66-year-old man having been assaulted near Stirling Road.

"Enquiries are ongoing."

The Rhebel being the typical cunts they are.

What is really sinister is the deliberate suppression of this story by the Scottish mainstream press.

Forget Rangers, forget Traynor - quite simply, a 66 year old being subjected to sectarian and physical abuse IS news.

But factor in the victim and his employer and, suddenly, there’s nothing to see here, move along.

As others have said, exchange Traynor for Spiers or English and it is front page news on every paper.

All joking aside, this censorship should concern us all.

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

White, Anglo-Saxon, heterosexual, Protestant male in Scotland, you’re really not welcome any more.

Not welcome but absolutely essential in their plan to destroy the Union and Scotland. Pay your taxes but shut the fuck up. snp will gladly take your money while hating you.

Archived