*****Official Rangers v Braga Thread *****

Scottywellhousetb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be happy with a 1-0 tonight.  A clean sheet is so important.  That would set us up nicely for the away leg.  

This is the type of game Kamara should shine in.  Arfield is on form so no problem with him keeping his spot.  Davis needs to step it up a bit.

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Unless it gives us the kick up the arse to return to form then I’m all for it

Obviously I'm not expecting us to go through against Braga but if we do get battered tonight there'll no be complaints from me, they're a quality side. 

If the players don't look up for it again then it's worrying. 

Time for these players to step up. Our record in Europe is very good this season (and last season), absolute minimum I want to see a spirited performance and some real fight to win every ball. A good result tonight can turn the season around, to some degree. Come on to fuck Rangers we're due a boost at this point surely!

Mon!

1 minute ago, RockwellGers said:

Time for these players to step up. Our record in Europe is very good this season (and last season), absolute minimum I want to see a spirited performance and some real fight to win every ball. A good result tonight can turn the season around, to some degree. Come on to fuck Rangers we're due a boost at this point surely!

Mon!

It's the last I'll say it ITT as I don't want to derail the thread but the time to step up was the moment they landed back in Glasgow after the winter break. 

Playing out of their skin tonight will feel like a slap in the face after effectively chucking the league away so pitifully. 

Archived