*****Official Rangers v Braga Thread *****

Scottywellhousetb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic result to keep our chances of getting through to the next round. Played out our skin to dig in and get the result.We really need to improve and keep the ball if we are going to be in with a chance over there. We have the players capable of that just need to get them playing like that from the start.

We need to play Aribo and Kamberi as starters. The difference when Kamara came off it looked like it took the pressure off us a bit since it cut out a lot of the backward, misplaced passing and having players willing to carry a ball and make a forward pass. 

The only concern I have is why Kamara started when Aribo is the better option at the moment the same with Kamberi over Kent. I hope the gaffer isnt just going with what he thinks is a comfortable 11 rather than making decisions on dropping players who just arent at it the now. 

I think Morelos had a good game but his finishing could have been better but their keeper was in great form.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

For 67 mins it was one of the worst performances from a Rangers team i’d seen.

Massive balls though to come back and the substitutions made the difference.

We were fucking rotten. Couldn't pass 5 yards, couldn't defend, couldn't shoot. How the fuck we've ended up winning that game I dunno....

Brilliant feeling man but by fuck did we give them the mother of all sucker punches to win that, dreadful for the full hour and they were quite impressive but fuck it we deserved it, it’s happened to us a good few times

to win that but, fuck knows how we won it, moment of magic from hagi and aribo and a bit of luck for the 3rd 😁 get fucking in there! 🇬🇧

1 minute ago, Jamie1387 said:

Fantastic result to keep our chances of getting through to the next round. Played out our skin to dig in and get the result.We really need to improve and keep the ball if we are going to be in with a chance over there. We have the players capable of that just need to get them playing like that from the start.

We need to play Aribo and Kamberi as starters. The difference when Kamara came off it looked like it took the pressure off us a bit since it cut out a lot of the backward, misplaced passing and having players willing to carry a ball and make a forward pass. 

The only concern I have is why Kamara started when Aribo is the better option at the moment the same with Kamberi over Kent. I hope the gaffer isnt just going with what he thinks is a comfortable 11 rather than making decisions on dropping players who just arent at it the now. 

I think Morelos had a good game but his finishing could have been better but their keeper was in great form.

The players were actively avoiding passing to Kamara even when he was the easy ball. Think his confidence is shot to pieces at the moment.  Don't think we should see him back in the team anytime soon

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Yes!

Hagi and Kamberi were the difference. Aribo had a great run. Tenacious, but he could just have well lost it. Got the breaks this time, but he won't be doing that again quickly as he has shown previously. He was decent but cannot be depended upon.

Overall when you cannot do it against dross for your bread and butter,  you aint winnng nothing. Our weaknesses and lack of quality are obvious unless your Stevie Wonder.

Fans also played a big part in that win, the noise in the stands gave them that SPARK that was missing. 

Archived