*****Official Rangers v Braga Thread *****

Scottywellhousetb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blue Avenger said:

The greatest of victories against all the odds.

Hagi is simply head and shoulders above the rest. A bit lightweight just now, but he has it all and he will improve. An awesome prospect. If we're getting him for 5 mil, it's a steal.

The sub's changed the game for once. Getting first to balls and taking our chances. Showed some real character for that spell.

TBH though, I don't fancy our chances over there, but at least we now have some hope.

The weaknesses and the lack of quality all over this team are obvious and it needs sorted for next season. It should also mean the end of some favoured faces, but if we are to move forward then we need to move them on.

I think they are an amazing away team. Second leg will be fascinating, especially now we have something to hold onto.

Kamberi could be a wildcard too.

Never saw that coming, but just goes to show that you don't have to overcomplicate things and tie yourself in knots tactically - give Morelos some support with Kamberi up alongside him, play Hagi in his proper position and look what happens. That is how we should be lining up for rest of the season in the league anyway.

From being dead and buried we've now got a fighting chance and going over there with something to defend and them having to score might just play right into our hands.

Absolutely buzzing...just shows what we already know. ...there is a great team in there capable of beating good euro teams. That should kick start us confidence. Well played. Crowd played a huge part as always. Great effort. Tremendous!!!!

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

The greatest of victories against all the odds.

Hagi is simply head and shoulders above the rest. A bit lightweight just now, but he has it all and he will improve. An awesome prospect. If we're getting him for 5 mil, it's a steal.

The sub's changed the game for once. Getting first to balls and taking our chances. Showed some real character for that spell.

TBH though, I don't fancy our chances over there, but at least we now have some hope.

The weaknesses and the lack of quality all over this team are obvious and it needs sorted for next season. It should also mean the end of some favoured faces, but if we are to move forward then we need to move them on.

Whilst I agree on the lack of quality we have. I don’t see us starting that game next week like we started tonight’s. We’ll have jack back, and I’d expect the team to start keeping possession a lot better and get back to pre winter form.

Archived