*****Official Rangers v Braga Thread *****

Scottywellhousetb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Fuck knows how we ended up winning that , terrific performance last 25 mins. A bit of fight for the first time in a while.

Hopefully we kick on from here...........

Because we are the people 🇬🇧

And the ref wasn't called clancy..........even though he was just as much of a cunt 🇬🇧🇬🇧

Just back, fucking incredible night considering the first hour was among the worst I've seen us play under Gerrard. Feel like once we just matched Braga they didn't have too much about them just switching it side to side until they have a player free.

That Aribo goal was something special 

27 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Davis is pish, let Braga player run off him for their second. Jack, Arfield and Aribo next week please!

100% this he was every Braga players bitch tonight, Kamara somehow was even worse 

Arfield wasn’t doing much worth talking about and they were making him look like a superstar 

Polster must be close to getting a crack ahead of some of this lot in midfield 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

We are all in pub pinching ourselves. How did we win with so many poor performances. Tav, Borna, Davis, Kamara & Kent were awful. Btw, some tackle by Goldson near the end.

Honestly mate incoming I know but Barisic is still a shitebag , came on leaps and bounds but still feert 

Just home what a fucking night,

unrecognisable in the first 65 mins. We looked so leggy and that far of the pace I honestly thought we were going to get thumped but a good few. Turns out that there defence and teams confidence was also suspect and as soon as that first goal went in there arses dropped. 

still worry times for us and that first section of tonight’s game is a real cause for concern. For me only Arfield and Katic got pass marks for the first 65 mins and not sure what has happened to Kent, Karma, Tav, Davis as they were absolutely rotten and just looked nervous to be on the ball. 

anyway the last 30 mins made up for a terrible first 65 and the rest is history. Hats off to Hagi he turned that game on it’s head. What a difference when we have some confidence. Aribo what a goal still in shock that we came away with a win. 

hope that this is the catalyst to re kick start our season. Crow was excellent as well tonight ❤️

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Honestly mate incoming I know but Barisic is still a shitebag , came on leaps and bounds but still feert 

Tonight he was awful. Not sure he is a shitebag but that boy had his number the night. In saying that, I hope he is ok.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

That was unreal man. I honestly think we were poor but the score could easily have been 8-7. Amount of chances we created, mainly from Hagi.

Davis is pish, let Braga player run off him for their second. Jack, Arfield and Aribo next week please!

I do think Davis has lost it now, when is his contract up ??

Just now, Bears r us said:

Yes they were both poor, and that is being kind. 😁

I actually love Davis as a player but you're spot on in recent week s. 

However after hearts Kamara wouldn't kick a ball for me again 

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Tonight he was awful. Not sure he is a shitebag but that boy had his number the night. In saying that, I hope he is ok.

Greegs had to start kicking the by kicks to Tav coz Barisic kept shiteing out the headers 

Archived