*****Official Braga v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, middli said:

Exactly this. The contrast in defending and character showed in both games is maddening. 

Trying not be a killjoy as it's a fantastic result for us,but at the back of my mind I'm gutted that once again we've handed they bastards another title due to lacklustre performances.

bar the extra dosh I couldn't give a fuck about the Europa,as we're almost sure to go out to a better team sooner or later,hope I'm proved wrong,but the league was my priority this season,and knowing we've fucked it again sickens me.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Prso's headband said:

With the countless slack passes and losing the ball constantly? 

Hearts will be all over that like most teams are against us in this country and they’ll more than likely punish us 

Aye if we ain't on the ball like the night 

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Hearts will be all over that like most teams are against us in this country and they’ll more than likely punish us 

I'm gutted we didn't go. Man 

I only saw bits of first half in work on one of boys phones, 2 Tim's and 2 of us. After the penalty I was Fuming :lol:

Didn't listen on the radio in car on way home because I just can't handle it. Got in at 70 mins and 1-0. Was convinced it was going to be one of those nights again but the boys pulled through. 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I only saw bits of first half in work on one of boys phones, 2 Tim's and 2 of us. After the penalty I was Fuming :lol:

Didn't listen on the radio in car on way home because I just can't handle it. Got in at 70 mins and 1-0. Was convinced it was going to be one of those nights again but the boys pulled through. 

Wed a made you proud mate. 

We were excellent.

They had one shot on target 

Never felt we were under any threat at all, there.

Other than a bit of unease when we were passing up some excellent chances, and got that feeling they might make us rue them.

Nothing to worry about in the end!

Wish we could make the domestic scene play out like that....

18 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Put your money on Hertz then.

We should have been 2 or 3 up by half time. Missed 2 sitters and a 1/2 chance.

Archived