Referee tonight

Malkster

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that in Europe we can go out and play expecting the Ref to be fair. In Scotland we go out waiting on decisions going against us. This must effect confidence in being treated fairly, getting kicked off the park and it is ignored, but if our striker scowels he is booked. Yellow cards and repeated sending offs being recinded but the damage is done and the team is hoobled in game. This must effect the players mind set with them waiting on the vital decisions going against them. I thnk this is part of the reason for our patchy form in the league. It is in our players mentality that you can't trust the Ref to treat you to the same standard as every other team in the league.

14 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Never booked any of the Braga mob when they surrounded him.
Apart from that he can come back any time. 

Its time for a very simple rule change at penalties. All defenders should be outside the box (and D) and the keeper on his line in 10 seconds. 

No jostling the penalty taker, interfering with the spot, wandering around acting the cunt (keeper) etc. Automatic booking to anyone still in the box/keeper not on line. 

It sometimes takes 2/3 minutes to take the penalty and all sorts of sportsmanship

32 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Never booked any of the Braga mob when they surrounded him.
Apart from that he can come back any time. 

A point to note for Rangers players 

That is how you get away with that .It takes all the players at one moment putting pressure on a given ref 

The scum mastered this years ago .It works done in groups 

1 hour ago, ZZed said:

I think that in Europe we can go out and play expecting the Ref to be fair. In Scotland we go out waiting on decisions going against us. This must effect confidence in being treated fairly, getting kicked off the park and it is ignored, but if our striker scowels he is booked. Yellow cards and repeated sending offs being recinded but the damage is done and the team is hoobled in game. This must effect the players mind set with them waiting on the vital decisions going against them. I thnk this is part of the reason for our patchy form in the league. It is in our players mentality that you can't trust the Ref to treat you to the same standard as every other team in the league.

You have just saved me the trouble of posting.I agree 100% with every word you have said.

Our players getaway with absolutely nothing that a player from any other team bar us would be given the better of the doubt.

Neutral refs, one EL round with var, and we've had 2 victories and a penalty rightly given and proven on var. Scum have only played one drawn one, but they have had a penalty missed by the ref identified then given due to var.  Lucky not to lose that game.

Some snapshot that compared to what we see weekly here. Is it any wonder the scum are against var :whistle:

Only mistake from the ref last night that I can remember is the free kick for that cunt that did the swan dive in second half.

He was conned tbf and how the fuck the linesman couldn't see it is astonishing, he was about 3 yards from it.

Archived