There's no recovering from this

RangersMedia

3 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Thinking more along the lines of ticket sales

Ibrox is constantly sold out.  What ticket sales?

We had some of the biggest attendances in Britain when we were in the lower divisions.  What makes you think the fans would turn their back on this club now?  We’ve shown more loyalty than any other fan base I can think of.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, bob1873 said:

Since 2012 the club has a losers mentality from top to bottom only winning a real trophy can change it.  Until then we have become a club of losers.  That is our current reality  and it’s sickening.

It emirates from the top .King was a poor mans David Murray 

Kings master stroke for him was getting SG in to take the pressure off .And getting SG was supposedly going to stop the scum .Well we know where we are with that 

Losers in the board and losers on the park 

15 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Said since before Gerrard that our target should be remaining top dogs in Scotland far to many cunts are caught up in this 10IAR shite

Fuck 10 what real big effect will it have on our lives as Rangers fans ffs let them sing about 10 in 50year just like they do with 67 fuck them

What I can't and won't accept is them overtaking us in terms of league's am 30 been a Rangers fan all my days and never once has our place as Scotland biggest and best football club been under threat like now.

Get yourself together Rangers ffs

Best post I have seen in a while. 100% agree.

Been saying this for years mate, When the history books are looked upon and they see a celtic team who won just about everything domestically they will see that Rangers where in a fucking shit place and nearly lost the club.

Rangers are still building on what we have lost we still have the foundation of history of our great club but everything is brand new when it comes to staff and players. 2 years to come in and change everything and compete with celtic is a big ask especially when they are getting millions from Europe over the last few years and domestic trophy prize funds (which are not the greatest) but with them being the front runners they will get the investment.

We will come good eventually and it will take a good few years to get back to that place. But one thing our fans don't have is patience and I understand why its frustrating as fuck paying all our money to a club who gives us shit performances and a board room who would throw us under a bus to keep their pockets lined. 

But over time we will get their. And in years to come it will Happen to those bastards. (Karma) 

Let them celebrate 9 titles we where not even in the league for about 6 of them. 

5 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

How can any Rangers fan say them getting 10 doesn't bother them?!

Hang your heads in shame ffs

It bothers me alright but not as much as the real issues of life. What would you give to stop it happening?

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Aye, the scum will stand still watching us coming.

You do understand that our wage bill compared to income is unsustainable? Thought not! You do understand that King said we have to pay our way? Oops! You do understand he is no longer underwriting our losses? You do understand what that means?! Didn't think so.

Lastly, you do understand that the scum make hefty profit year on year and a stash that would choke King.

They need to do nothing for the gap to widen. So where is all this money coming from? Alfredo transfer, who's value is plummeting faster than an aircraft with no engines?!

No fucking wonder we are in this dire state with that mentality.

With what mentality ? That things are fixable if the correct decisions are made. Don't think the Rangers mindset has ever been' we're fucked and we'll never win anything again.'

3 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

With what mentality ? That things are fixable if the correct decisions are made. Don't think the Rangers mindset has ever been' we're fucked and we'll never win anything again.'

Denial.

We are a shit show failing to learn. From the manager to the fans.

There is no big money to sort things, so it means managing your resource better than you have been and getting the best out of what you've got and you do not do it with the person who caused it in the first place and continually failed to learn from it. It's becoming embarassing

5 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Reaching 1 final while never facing celtic on route is pathetic not a good point.

Tav is still in the side. Probably play waghorn and McKay over morelos and kent just now. Still don't get your point that was our championship side and it failed badly in spl hardly a good barometer is it?

As I said the progress is slower than anyone would like. But we are in a far healthier place since Gerrard came in than we have been since 2012. He may not be the man to take us forward but to claim we haven't progressed since he came in is fucking bonkers. People forget just how bad it was under Warburton and Pedro. 

2 hours ago, TMB said:

Ibrox is constantly sold out.  What ticket sales?

We had some of the biggest attendances in Britain when we were in the lower divisions.  What makes you think the fans would turn their back on this club now?  We’ve shown more loyalty than any other fan base I can think of.

Like the livi game?

You telling me if the taigs do ten there won’t be a fall out?

Wake up ffs

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

People forget how much more backing Gerrard has had. Who's to say we wouldn't be in the same situation or even better under other managers?

Aye this is it for me. It’s scraping the barrel minimum.

Anyone worth their salt should get 2nd in the league with the amount of cash spent.

58 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

As I said the progress is slower than anyone would like. But we are in a far healthier place since Gerrard came in than we have been since 2012. He may not be the man to take us forward but to claim we haven't progressed since he came in is fucking bonkers. People forget just how bad it was under Warburton and Pedro. 

Healthier place is subjective, we have a far far more expensive squad on big contracts sucking wages, even with euro group stage money this season we needed 10mill injection till season end (less now due to euro wins) 

Fact is of we fail to get to the group stages, financially we are up the fucking shit street again 

13 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

People forget how much more backing Gerrard has had. Who's to say we wouldn't be in the same situation or even better under other managers?

Warburton wanted two centre halves for the spfl, he got free hill and free senderos last minute, gerrard got nearly 9 mill to spend on his 

And im fucking sure clint hill wouldnt be worse than goldson right about now

4 hours ago, evenstevens said:

When we were all crowing and gloating and looking at the post new year fixtures with 7 of 9 at home, they went away, said fuck all, and came back with a winning response. We came back like a bag of fucking shite and as if we had never met each other before. Something has gone on. Wish we knew what. 

Yeah , I don't know what went on there , they certainly handle the winter break better than us . 

I did think that our attitude was such that we thought we'd done all the hard work in December culminating in beating them at their hovel , so when we came back with a bit of arrogance we weren't giving teams the respect they deserve . Then after dropping points against Hearts and Aberdeen within a week , the panic set in and weve acted like rabbits caught in headlights ever since . 

How accurate that is , I don't know . Just my own personal thoughts on it . 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Warburton made many mistakes but people ignore what he inherited and the squad he had to change for the championship alone. Gerrard gets that as an excuse. 

Nobody was willing to give Warburton 3+ years to succeed here. He spent about 2.6m that summer. The wages are getting closer to 3 times what it was under MW.

The pedro got one summer and 4 months to sort out what warburton left, 

The worrying thing that gerrards squad is so expensive that we rely on euro money, 

5 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Certainly seems to be near the mark and too many have been conditioned into accepting second best. Depressing and scary.

The biggest illusion is the ‘We won’t get better than Gerrard’ pish. 

He is inexperienced and if anything he isn’t learning from experience.

Time to be bold

Winning the league title next year or the year after. Those that are having a go telling me its no gonna mean as much cause they might of won ten fuck off.

In 2012 we almost lost our club completely so our next title win for me is the biggest in our history. You think when that day comes I will be thinking about they scum bastards achievement.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Winning the league title next year or the year after. Those that are having a go telling me its no gonna mean as much cause they might of won ten fuck off.

In 2012 we almost lost our club completely so our next title win for me is the biggest in our history. You think when that day comes I will be thinking about they scum bastards achievement.

People are saying that if we punt Gerrard then we’re handing them 10 in a row so by that reckoning if we keep Gerrard and it doesn’t work next season and we get rid of him then are we handing them 11/12 in a row?

35 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

How about you tell me how much you think the scums wage bill is and ours and we return to this when official figures are released in a few months? 

Then you will see the gap has massively deceased from when it was double ours! 

Where’s your estimate? Theirs was upwards of £50m. Nuts to think we’re close to that.

Aye we’ll wait and see

As much as Stevie needs to wake up and smell the coffee with those players, they did let him down. No excuse for losing and dropping points to absolute dross.

He needs to be a bit more flexible in his formations, but those players need to learn there are consequeces to their actions. Sort the men out from the boys and those not up to it are of of no use to us and punted at the earliest.

Archived