Leverkusen behind closed doors

ElBufalo20

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me totally underestimating this virus or is all these actions ott? The damage to economy and peoples pockets is soon to be felt by your average Joe, is it totally necessary? My doubts may be fuelled by the lack of evidence. Just keep reading " X amount confirmed with virus" then a few die of it. And its always infirm elderly underlying health problems. Underlying? What does that mean immune systems completely shot ? On the brink of multiple organ failure? Anaemic? Stopped eating weeks ago and weak ? It seems as if the media are happy to cause panic but dont have any case specific info. Its all generic copied stories with generalisations throughout. Somethings not right. Caused by fuckin Bat soup  my hole. 

Anyway, i hope all bears get their hard earned money back. 

Does Sunday now become more important than we thought? If this continues to grow arms & legs, with leagues being cut short etc.

For instance, if we win, we reduce the deficit & could build a case for the league not being over, however if we lose & go 16 points behind our case is weakened by the fact we would be so far behind.   

20 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Is it just me totally underestimating this virus or is all these actions ott? The damage to economy and peoples pockets is soon to be felt by your average Joe, is it totally necessary? My doubts may be fuelled by the lack of evidence. Just keep reading " X amount confirmed with virus" then a few die of it. And its always infirm elderly underlying health problems. Underlying? What does that mean immune systems completely shot ? On the brink of multiple organ failure? Anaemic? Stopped eating weeks ago and weak ? It seems as if the media are happy to cause panic but dont have any case specific info. Its all generic copied stories with generalisations throughout. Somethings not right. Caused by fuckin Bat soup  my hole. 

I agree with the sentiment absolutely.  Something's certainly is not right.  This virus is worse than the flu.  In the coming weeks thousands, then tens of thousands, will be infected.  Schools, health centres, all will be shut down.  I think, right now, they're trying to prevent a panic, profiteering (already happening on eBay), stock piling, economic failure, etc.

22 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Is it too extreme to think it’s govt made as a dummy run as they know a bio weapon isn’t that far off in the future 

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

I agree with the sentiment absolutely.  Something's certainly is not right.  This virus is worse than the flu.  In the coming weeks thousands, then tens of thousands, will be infected.  Schools, health centres, all will be shut down.  I think, right now, they're trying to prevent a panic, profiteering (already happening on eBay), stock piling, economic failure, etc.

If thats true, the effects of tribalism will be apparent. As soon as the police are rendered ineffective to stop nature taking its courae especially in the most diverse areas as desperation kicks in, it could get nasty. 

I'm sure this is a test for the real deal to be released in the future. 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

Is it too extreme to think it’s govt made as a dummy run as they know a bio weapon isn’t that far off in the future 

A dont know mate i keep my outlook broad and try not to believe a word the media or govt say as they only seek to divide, conquer, and rule and they have many ways of doing it so that your average person is blind to see and is 99% compliant. 

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I'm calling it right now.

If our league doesn't finish, celtic will be crowned champions.

They will quickly arrange a restructure so that teams are promoted, but no-one is relegated.

How does that go with the teams in play off positions for promotion.

Wonder how many people will lose jobs over this, get into debt, lose homes etc. Take heed eco warriors, this is a tiny fraction of what some of the green lobby want to inflict on us all, well the working class and middle class anyway. Cunts will be pullin their puddins at the thought of all these cancelled flights. 

46 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Makes sense 👍

This is how football leagues will end 100%.

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I'm calling it right now.

If our league doesn't finish, celtic will be crowned champions.

They will quickly arrange a restructure so that teams are promoted, but no-one is relegated.

Not going to happen. If and when the league is abandoned early then it will be declared null n void. Doesnt matter what they try and do.

22 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Does Sunday now become more important than we thought? If this continues to grow arms & legs, with leagues being cut short etc.

For instance, if we win, we reduce the deficit & could build a case for the league not being over, however if we lose & go 16 points behind our case is weakened by the fact we would be so far behind.   

Doesnt matter about any deficit. Theres no case to answer for a league being abandoned early. There will be no champions crowned and the results up till then declared null n void. The next season  will start with all teams in the same league etc.

39 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Israel manager is in isolation and they where wanting game later in month called off

Have they done a U-turn as the last I read was although he was ill they still wanted to go ahead with the game, despite preparations being affected. 

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Not going to happen. If and when the league is abandoned early then it will be declared null n void. Doesnt matter what they try and do.

Doesnt matter about any deficit. Theres no case to answer for a league being abandoned early. There will be no champions crowned and the results up till then declared null n void. The next season  will start with all teams in the same league etc.

If a team has got to the position where it is mathematically impossible for them to be caught then there would be a strong argument to declare them champions. A win on Sunday versus a defeat adds 2 more games before the scum can get into that position. That could make the difference on the league being suspended before they have "won" it or after they have "won" it. 

2 minutes ago, Brubear said:

If a team has got to the position where it is mathematically impossible for them to be caught then there would be a strong argument to declare them champions. A win on Sunday versus a defeat adds 2 more games before the scum can get into that position. That could make the difference on the league being suspended before they have "won" it or after they have "won" it. 

There might be a strong argument from that lot for it but with the league never getting finished then that argument wont hold up for long. Plus that's hoping for there to be at least another 3 games completed in the league. Chances of that are looking slim by the day. Also there wouldn't be a suspension of the league, well maybe initially but any suspension for any length of time will end up with it being cancelled.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Agree 100% but I'd be stunned if they didn't at least try to give them the title despite that being ludicrous.

Should we win our game in hand and beat them twice (not impossible) there would only be 4 points gap with another 7 games to be played over the period.

That's it, I'm going all positive now. Just 4 points to overcome in 7 games. Shoe in for the bears.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

There might be a strong argument from that lot for it but with the league never getting finished then that argument wont hold up for long. Plus that's hoping for there to be at least another 3 games completed in the league. Chances of that are looking slim by the day. 

I am pretty sure if they are 16 points clear with 5 games remaining the SFA will declare them champions. 

1 minute ago, the cry was no said:

Agree 100% but I'd be stunned if they didn't at least try to give them the title despite that being ludicrous.

Should we win our game in hand and beat them twice (not impossible) there would only be 4 points gap with another 7 games to be played over the period.

That's it, I'm going all positive now. Just 4 points to overcome in 7 games. Shoe in for the bears.

They could try as much as they want but it's exactly as you said, it's ludicrous. 

2 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I am pretty sure if they are 16 points clear with 5 games remaining the SFA will declare them champions. 

Not upto the SFA, would be the SPFL surely. But again unless the league fully finishes then you can't declare any champion or relegation or playoff etc etc. Again the league has to finish all games to settle all positions. Regardless of mathematical probability.

If Rangers can still mathematically (although improbably) catch the scum, then they cannot be declared champions. Even for our corrupt football authorities in this country, that would be a step too far.

And with the European places to be sorted out forJuly qualifiers, there is no room to postpone (instead of outright cancellation) and reschedule as the Six Nations have done.

Season is null and void and scum remain on 8 in a row.

Crucial that we get at least a draw on Sunday which, effectively, buys a week.

Archived