The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, The Dude said:

None of those three clubs are on the SPFL board. 

Like Hearts hate us? They desperate for celtic to get the title? 

Hearts will do whatever is in their own best interests, as will everyone else.  

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

None of those three clubs are on the SPFL board. 

Like Hearts hate us? They desperate for celtic to get the title? 

Hearts have been among the worst support for shity chants and hatred towards us since 2012. The game that was abandoned due to snow they were particularly bad trying to go ahead with our support and deserved the slapping they got at the back of the Broomloan. A visit to tyncastle is like they are still stuck in 2012.

Obviously though they will be wanting the season null and void like every other club will do what’s best for them. 

So it looks like the useless cunts that run football can’t be decisive and pick a scenario. 

Its going to be a “let’s wait and see” scenario for the foreseeable.

They sure do need the money.  Utterly pathetic and simply leaves everyone, more importantly the fans, in limbo.

Pathetic doesn’t begin to cover them.

5 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

Do you just come in here to be some sort of arsehole. It’s a football forum and we will have different opinions, you don’t even try to debate it. I was not a smart man the other day and your next contribution is calling another poster a mong. Grow up you twat! 

718E0691-721B-4466-80F0-F89C0E6D9ADC.jpeg

He's a troll from the off topic section that still hasn't realised that I have twice posted to posters that I respect that I troll these idiots when they start this shit in the BD. It used to be that folk respected each other in here until 2012 when everyone went mad and these clowns got a load of good posters banned or who just simply stopped coming back so I troll them now whenever they start their crap and I see it. Yet this mug hasn't seen me post for now the 3rd time the reasons why i troll them. Its soooooo fucking easy too 😂😂

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

He's a troll from the off topic section that still hasn't realised that I have twice posted to posters that I respect that I troll these idiots when they start this shit in the BD. It used to be that folk respected each other in here until 2012 when everyone went mad and these clowns got a load of good posters banned or who just simply stopped coming back so I troll them now whenever they start their crap and I see it. Yet this mug hasn't seen me post for now the 3rd time the reasons why i troll them. Its soooooo fucking easy too 😂😂

All complete fantasy. 

2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

So it looks like the useless cunts that run football can’t be decisive and pick a scenario. 

Its going to be a “let’s wait and see” scenario for the foreseeable.

They sure do need the money.  Utterly pathetic and simply leaves everyone, more importantly the fans, in limbo.

Pathetic doesn’t begin to cover them.

Eloquently put and hits the mark precisely,  correct decision making is clouded by greed, self interest and ambition, nothing they do is done for parity of the good of the sport in general, ‘pathetic’ flatters their tenure...

They should stop being shitebags and make a decision for once. Just put an end to this season for everyone and end the uncertainty ffs.

When next season can be started we might then have a normal season rather being ruined by this one not being ended now.  

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

They should stop being shitebags and make a decision for once. Just put an end to this season for everyone and end the uncertainty ffs.

When next season can be started we might then have a normal season rather being ruined by this one not being ended now.  

Thats Wimbledon cancelled too.

There is no way on earth it will be possible to finish the season. 

Its going to be continually delayed  time after time then ultimately cancelled anyway.

21 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Let's hope they are off form 😅

There could be some very unusual swings between the first & second legs, depending on how badly the teams are affected!

So no Wimbledon

No Olympics

Most major events completely cancelled, sporting or otherwise

UEFA......let’s see if this worldwide pandemic can go away so we can make money, erm I mean play these games.

Fucking dickheads. 

Lets hope we can start winning the war against this dreadful disease while UEFA plan to play a fucking game 🤬

4 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

So no Wimbledon

No Olympics

Most major events completely cancelled, sporting or otherwise

UEFA......let’s see if this worldwide pandemic can go away so we can make money, erm I mean play these games.

Fucking dickheads. 

Lets hope we can start winning the war against this dreadful disease while UEFA plan to play a fucking game 🤬

they’ve ruined football due to the greed of money 

Archived