*****The Official Rangers V The DFB’s Thread*****

20 minutes ago, spanther22 said:

This game should be cancelled or postponed.  Only reason it’s going ahead is because it’s at Ibrox and the thought of 50000 bears getting infected and passing it on to their families is giving the fenian bastards in charge their biggest hardon since they saw torbetts photo albums.

if this was at the paedodome it would be off by now.

Really? 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've been playing 3-5-2 ever since we overran the bastards. There's no way they don't line up with 2 up top. 

Given the massive gulf of difference between our two forms, some important players missing for us, none for them. The difference in mentality too. Our captain, our £7m man and a key member of our midfield all saying they're nervous / can't handle the tension / can't handle when teams get right in their face. They've pretty much done the fenians team talk for them. Compare it to that wee mutant cunt saying a week ago he was "born for Ibrox". No doubt he scores after that.

Fucking hate it, but I can't see anything but them strolling it on Sunday. Dreading it big time.

55 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

They've been playing 3-5-2 ever since we overran the bastards. There's no way they don't line up with 2 up top. 

Given the massive gulf of difference between our two forms, some important players missing for us, none for them. The difference in mentality too. Our captain, our £7m man and a key member of our midfield all saying they're nervous / can't handle the tension / can't handle when teams get right in their face. They've pretty much done the fenians team talk for them. Compare it to that wee mutant cunt saying a week ago he was "born for Ibrox". No doubt he scores after that.

Fucking hate it, but I can't see anything but them strolling it on Sunday. Dreading it big time.

Them two coming up our two centre halfs at the minute🤢

2 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Them two coming up our two centre halfs at the minute🤢

Not that I'd be starting him, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Helander thrown in. Not sure if he's 100% but I think I read on here he played in a development game midweek.

Them 0 -  Rangers 2 :rangers:

McGregor

Barisic/Bitton     Edmundson/Ajer     Goldson/Jullien

Hagi/McGregor                Halliday/Brown

Hasti/Taylor                                                                                                       Aribo/Forrest

Morelos/Rogic

Kamberi/Griffiths        Defoe/Edouard

I would have had Hellander in the mix but he's out until the 23rd March. I wouldn't choose Tav because they'll see him as a weak link after what he said. I think Halliday has the right mentality in  handling Brown so that he can boss the game. 

They’re going to line up 3-5-2 and with our defence absolutely crapping it with just Edouard we’ll be made to suffer on Sunday.   The 5 across the middle for them will just pass through our non existent midfield,   This is 1  game where I think we should bin this 4-3-3 or it could be 5 again.

7 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Helander chucked back in.

Edmundson was badly exposed tonight.

Helander or Katic will play. Edmundson has had too many ropey performances this season. 

He's got potential, but he's so far out his depth at the moment.

5 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

McGregor

Hasti/Taylor                                                                                                       Aribo/Forrest

Morelos/Rogic

I would have had Hellander in the mix but he's out until the 23rd March. I wouldn't choose Tav because they'll see him as a weak link after what he said. I think Halliday has the right mentality in  handling Brown so that he can boss the game. 

Barisic middle of 3 at the back, an injured Defoe playing, and playing the game away from home.

Stunning predictions if true.

McGregor 

Who knows.     Goldson.    Katic.  Barisic 

Jack.     Arfield

Kent.                   Hagi.             Kamberi

Morelos

6 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

McGregor

Morelos/Rogic

That Rangers line up just gave me Coronavirus

Archived