The league must be voided

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Ah right so there's no proof they're corrupt is what you're saying?

Robertson is on his second spell with the SPFL board at Rangers iirc and I think he may also have been on it while at Motherwell too.

If they're that corrupt that it's being openly discussed by fans on forums, surely a board member can see it?

Fans on forums giving opinions is not proof.

Only thing worse than an idiot is someone acting like one.

This is my last reply to you. Don’t even know how your stuff is coming up.

The ignore option isn’t doing it’s job.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I couldn't care less if celtic end up being crowned champions, I really couldn't.

If they do, its a title even their own former players have said is tainted and if they don't they'll insist next year counts towards nine anyway.

If we hadn't shat the bed and were closer to them, maybe I'd feel differently but I'm absolutely not fucked in the slightest if the get a title that's always going to have * next to it.

Wow.

1 minute ago, Real Ranger said:

Honestly stunned, they haven’t won it.

Would be scandalous to award them the title at a stage where they can still realistically get caught.

All things being equal, I totally agree. If the last eight/nine games were to be played, who knows what might've happened. I'm not convinced that the title race was over. I even said it in articles and on the podcast as recently as week or two ago.

I think voiding it fucks over more teams down the leagues who probably would have been promoted and unfairly saves some from relegation.

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If they end the Season after the games already played, I think keeping the standings is right.

It’s perfectly clear the season is finished so fuck going on about talking to people and different rules just come out and say what you have meant from the start of this topic that celtic are worthy champions.

Just now, The Dude said:

I couldn't care less if celtic end up being crowned champions, I really couldn't.

If they do, its a title even their own former players have said is tainted and if they don't they'll insist next year counts towards nine anyway.

If we hadn't shat the bed and were closer to them, maybe I'd feel differently but I'm absolutely not fucked in the slightest if the get a title that's always going to have * next to it.

I know you couldn't care less Dude. I just wanted you to actually type those words on a Rangers forum - instead of "keeping the standings is right"  

Just now, Dickie said:

It’s perfectly clear the season is finished so fuck going on about talking to people and different rules just come out and say what you have meant from the start of this topic that celtic are worthy champions.

Because that's not what I've meant.

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

Go to your name in the top right corner like I have underlined on mines in the pic.

Press “ignored users”.

Type in the account name you want to ignore and that’s it.

427F2727-AA90-4205-813F-E77B2895B3B1.jpeg

Cheers! Wasn't working on mobile. 

All things being equal, I totally agree. If the last eight/nine games were to be played, who knows what might've happened. I'm not convinced that the title race was over. I even said it in articles and on the podcast as recently as week or two ago.

I think voiding it fucks over more teams down the leagues who probably would have been promoted and unfairly saves some from relegation.

Probably is absolutely no reason to give out awards.

I’ve always respected you Dude but on this occasion I think you’re attitude is utter bonkers and unfair on every club that still has a chance however slim it may appear.

My advice to you is stop posting, go and have a lie down and come back tomorrow having come to your senses.

Just now, Real Ranger said:

Probably is absolutely no reason to give out awards.

I’ve always respected you Dude but on this occasion I think you’re attitude is utter bonkers and unfair on every club that still has a chance however slim it may appear.

My advice to you is stop posting, go and have a lie down and come back tomorrow having come to your senses.

It wouldn't be on probably, it would be on games played already. There is no probably.

They don't have a chance anymore though because the games will never be played. No matter what option they go with its unfair on clubs.

If it comes to it, settle league places by having a double header between teams next to them in the current standings so you would have  1st v 2nd, 3rd v 4th etc. That's assuming that football can resume in June. It's such a fluid situation its impossible to see how all of this is going to pan out.

It wouldn't be on probably, it would be on games played already. There is no probably.

They don't have a chance anymore though because the games will never be played. No matter what option they go with its unfair on clubs.

The league season ends when all the games agreed at the start of the season are completed.

If they can’t be finished and no team has accumulated enough points where they can’t be caught then in the name of sporting integrity the competition must be declared null and void.

If Rangers were winning at this stage I would be absolutely gutted but would still know in my heart of hearts we hadn’t won the league.

Just now, MisterC said:

If it comes to it, settle league places by having a double header between teams next to them in the current standings so you would have  1st v 2nd, 3rd v 4th etc. That's assuming that football can resume in June. It's such a fluid situation its impossible to see how all of this is going to pan out.

A lot of teams won’t agree to that based simply on the idea of blowing a fortune or their survival on a one off tie when the premise of a 38 game season must be upheld.

An incomplete season must be exactly that, incomplete, null and void.

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Offering Ross Wilson the DoF job is a negative? How'd you come to that conclusion?

SFL clubs not voting us into D1 was what appeared the be the popular opinion at the time.

Should I not have reported on MOH/Gilmour because they are 'negative'?

Those are four of the thousands I've written about us though. I'm sure if you have a look you'll find plenty stories where I use my voice and 'fight' for us.

As a fan, I'll report on the information I have not what I want to happen.

So you're no longer allowed an opinion piece?  Hahaha that's all the Scottish poor excuse for journalism has been for years,  obsessed fans with agendas!

Get a set of balls ya knob and write a piece that defends our position....or is it what I suspect that your uncle and da is still playing with them?

3 minutes ago, MisterC said:

June seems to be a very optimistic prediction just now.

2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

The league season ends when all the games agreed at the start of the season are completed.

If they can’t be finished and no team has accumulated enough points where they can’t be caught then in the name of sporting integrity the competition must be declared null and void.

If Rangers were winning at this stage I would be absolutely gutted but would still know in my heart of hearts we hadn’t won the league.

The SPFL think differently.

1 minute ago, Alendrin said:

So you're no longer allowed an opinion piece?  Hahaha that's all the Scottish poor excuse for journalism has been for years,  obsessed fans with agendas!

Get a set of balls ya knob and write a piece that defends our position....or is it what I suspect that your uncle and da is still playing with them?

Where did I say that?

@The Dude been catching up on this thread , took me a while tbh. Lots of going round in circles and is getting boring. What caught my attention though is that you, like a few others on here, seem to think you are better than many on here.

Where do you get off on being so arrogant? 

Archived