Rangers died and the hearts survived

Escobar

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anne Budge is not daft, and maybe should be given a bit of credit for this. Every club in Scotland will be having a hard look at their cash reserves. In one move she has effectively doubled hertz. She might come out of this better than some others.

21 minutes ago, Ladytonbear said:

Anne Budge is not daft, and maybe should be given a bit of credit for this. Every club in Scotland will be having a hard look at their cash reserves. In one move she has effectively doubled hertz. She might come out of this better than some others.

😂 No? How many former Hearts managers are currently on the payroll at Tynecastle? 

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Whereas it's sometimes better not to tempt fate with gloating there is a certain amount of, I'll call it irony if salmond and them go down together.

Can understand why Hearts are fighting this strongly.

If they didn't would probably be the first time anyone agreed to voluntarily go down with Salmond.

7 hours ago, Sket said:

Cry me a river.

They all wanted us dead,fuck the lot of them.

That suggests past tense mate, they all still do. 

it is not nice that people could potentially lose their jobs, etc. I rarely consider it or do it but I’d bet entering any other forum will have a Sevco thread with pure hatred of us spewing throughout.  They are all as bad as one another so I don’t care about any of them as long as we are ok. 

RTV'S: The Rising: Rangers One Year On From Administration

It was emotional watching that again but for different reasons, the sadness and anger has gone.  It's amazing how the club battled as a whole to get through this time with everyone sticking together. Re-watching  it brought forth emotions of pride knowing it's behind us and Rangers are in a position of strength. Anne Budge could learn a lot by watching it.

19 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Budge may have shown her hand too early. Should the SPFL decide to relegate hearts, they may now feel confident she has no money to defend the club in a court of law.

You can bet your life on that mate, but then the spfl don't have any money either.

It has been said that Budge saved Hertz, that may be so, but she has proved in this statement that she has learnt nothing from the fiscal problems which caused so much damage in the first place. 

6 hours ago, Ladytonbear said:

In fairness it was Vladimir Romanov that was the toxic element at the time. as you can see in this statement 

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/latest-hearts-news/full-vladimir-romanovs-statement-Rangers-1621023 

She may pull Hearts through this but their fans have had utter disrespected for Rangers since 2012.

16 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Some of the hand wringing comments on this thread are hilarious. Personally I couldn't give a fuck if everyone and anyone associated with Hearts (who died in 1905 anyway so not like it's never happened before) lost their jobs. Fuck them. Would like nothing better than to see them fold and the rat bastard Naismith flung on the scrapheap. Pretty much same goes for every other club in this rancid shithole.  My local club Stirling Albion are struggling badly,and after attending a match there as a guest in the "home" stand when we had the misfortune to play in that tin pot little ground and hearing 90 minutes of "sevco" and McCoist being an orange bastard hopefully they go under soon as possible. In short,I wouldn't give a flying fuck for any club in Scotland,from ball boy to chairman,and certainly not any supporter,the vast majority of whom all took great delight in what happened to us.  Die. The sooner the better. 

Sorry to hear about your club mate being in trouble. First Rangers game I went to was against Stirling Albion early sixties. Rangers won 6-0 that day. That memory will never leave me. Davie Wilson was brilliant. Met our own Davie Provan and had lunch with him in Ibrox that day. Hope your club can get through this, but not those other bastards. 

8 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

RTV'S: The Rising: Rangers One Year On From Administration

It was emotional watching that again but for different reasons, the sadness and anger has gone.  It's amazing how the club battled as a whole to get through this time with everyone sticking together. Re-watching  it brought forth emotions of pride knowing it's behind us and Rangers are in a position of strength. Anne Budge could learn a lot by watching it.

The thing is that we are more than fans, Rangers are like a creed to us. Few clubs in the world have a fan base that would go through what we went through and turn up in the thousands. That is not  Hearts or any one else in Scotland.

How come everyone looks at Rangers financially in the press yet hearts went through administration and not a peep 

How are heart's after one weekend in a position like this asking players to take a 50% cut in wages or leave. 

They built a stand that was 12million over budget ffs and I don't think its fully operational yet as they ran out of cash!

Archived