Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

9 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Jesus Christ

what a pointless thing to say. He keeps notes - absolutely irrelevant.  the only notes  that matter are the official minutes.  And if there were to be an investigation, anything that were be taken on board would have to be independently verifiable.

These people are ruining Scottish Football?   

Fixed that for you mate.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I’m with you there Bill .Yet we know bears want to support their team .Been there .Going to watch your team of a Saturday is a big part of supporters lives .It’s a tough one 
That’s why I did that poll and suggested the club taking reduced amount of tickets 

i understand that. it has been a big part of my life for 60 odd years but we have to draw the line somewhere  i think the club has to take the lead here either do as you say or refuse any tickets  as i have said before the guys who like their day out in the bus and a piss up can go to the away town and watch the game in the local rsc  fuck giving any of these cunts money

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Hearts and Partick have different issues ,Hearts maybe don’t think Thistle have the funding to fight it ,plus they have the balance of not having so much to lose as Hearts financially 

Hope they both go after the spfl for loss of earnings. Thistles QC has already told them he thinks the initial vote wasn’t legal.

30 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I think your right.    

Just walk away from sky's new tv deal,  more than one way to skin these cunts and start by hitting them  very hard in the pocket.  

Sky only want us and celtic let's be honest about it, and no us no deal.  

sorry i am not trying to be smart but how do we walk away from the sky deal  these deals are made on behalf of the member clubs i dont understand how we can walk away  dont get me wrong i am not against it just cannot see how we do that

1 minute ago, writingranger said:

Probably a basement. With cells.

That Liewell puts him in when he is dressed up as a gimp and unable to get a hardon to pump MM in the arse while the SPFL board stand round chanting and being handeld 2 at a time by Hartson and Sutton, Michael Stweart handels 3 while trying to shout independence but you cant hear him cos he is mumbleing with the cock in his mouth, meanwhile in the corner Popcorn teeth is haveing to give Brown the heimlich manoeuvre trying to get a block of lego out that he swallowed while munching on it, all the time this is going on the Clyde one super score board team are playing beat the pundit, Hugh being paddled over the table while Kieth Jackson stands by himself fingering his own arsehole cos not even one of this rancid lot would even touch him then Doncasters room mate Joseph Fritzl comes home and is disgusted, even he wouldent hang about with this lot and before storming out tells Jackson to get his finger out and leave as they only want life long rancid tarrier basterds and not some shity finger turn coat............ Think I have been in lockdown to long!

33 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

From the DR..

But McKinnon went on: “I am happy to speak on the record. 

“I always keep notes from every meeting and I am sitting looking at those notes as we speak.

“On the Thursday, April 9 before the Good Friday vote - and I’ve got it here -  Scot Gardiner said he was working with Hearts and Rangers to put in a new resolution. He said they would try to put that resolution in before the vote so there would be two resolutions for clubs to vote on. 

“If not, and if the SPFL proposals were voted down, then they would try to push on with their own resolution - and that resolution was to void the season with no promotion and no relegation.

Really?

He’s a lying cunt. 

This spfl chicken hasn't realised its head has been cut off and is going attempt to just carry on. But there is no football to focus on, there is only governance and getting it right for the future. We have glimpsed what is behind the curtain and so have others. There's no unseeing it. The pressure will mount. We'll keep pushing, as will others because, quite simply, the spfl has been shown as incompetent and biased.

celtic “we want to win the league on the pitch”

Also celtic “we vote to end the season and get handed a title we didn’t win in April”

celtic “refs and football authorities have been bent and against us for decades”

Also celtic “we don’t want an independent inquiry into the authorities, we are happy with the corruption”

celtic “we didn’t fuck those kids”.

Constant liars. 

3 minutes ago, Lenzie Loyal said:

Rangers updated statement after the SPFL vote will be on the club website within the hour.

I bet you it was written days ago. The vote was just a formality to take us to the next stage in nailing these crooked bastards

4 minutes ago, The Blue said:

That Liewell puts him in when he is dressed up as a gimp and unable to get a hardon to pump MM in the arse while the SPFL board stand round chanting and being handeld 2 at a time by Hartson and Sutton, Michael Stweart handels 3 while trying to shout independence but you cant hear him cos he is mumbleing with the cock in his mouth, meanwhile in the corner Popcorn teeth is haveing to give Brown the heimlich manoeuvre trying to get a block of lego out that he swallowed while munching on it, all the time this is going on the Clyde one super score board team are playing beat the pundit, Hugh being paddled over the table while Kieth Jackson stands by himself fingering his own arsehole cos not even one of this rancid lot would even touch him then Doncasters room mate Joseph Fritzl comes home and is disgusted, even he wouldent hang about with this lot and before storming out tells Jackson to get his finger out and leave as they only want life long rancid tarrier basterds and not some shity finger turn coat............ Think I have been in lockdown to long!

You've certainly been giving it some thought😂.

Archived