Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

17 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

All go for the Bundesliga. Put my mortgage on the EPL getting the go ahead too. Why leagues are getting called in March/April is a fucking disgrace.

how ? there is no absolutely no solid plan of action to return to football soon without risking fans , staff and players of clubs. And no money to implement the tests we would need to do on a decent scale each match. and those matches will come thick and fast.

and we all know how little time there is till the next season. the longer you drag it on the worse the situation becomes.

null and void. Everyone takes a hit.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

Fair analogy there mate ...... I remember when I first read the book ....It was the undertaker who needed some thugs sorted out for brutalising his young daughter ...... and ironically the favour he returned to Don Corleone was to prepare his eldest son Santino (Sonny) for burial after his assassination at the tollgate ..... an event that caused lasting  pain to the Family ..... along with massive changes to how they could "operate" in the future.

I hope we are able to cause the SPFL/SFA/CFC some lasting pain also ..... and are able to start the dismantling process towards ridding ourselves of their dominance over all aspects of our game up here.

I wonder if Coppola would direct a movie about our recent history from 2011 onwards? ...... or perhaps he would find it too difficult to get financial backing due to it being a bit too unbelievable to be true.

🇬🇧

Call it, Godfather 4, The Spotlight.

1 minute ago, Mclean RFC said:

how ? there is no absolutely no solid plan of action to return to football soon without risking fans , staff and players of clubs. And no money to implement the tests we would need to do on a decent scale each match. and those matches will come thick and fast.

and we all know how little time there is till the next season. the longer you drag it on the worse the situation becomes.

I'm meaning the fact they didn't give it time to process or work something else out. The need to get this done and dusted as quickly as they did is absurd. 

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Theres an ex Gretna employee sitting at Ibrox merrily blowing a whistle imo. 😁

Hey good shout . Must be a long list mind . I think it must be someone within the SPL or has been there previously 

15 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

All go for the Bundesliga. Put my mortgage on the EPL getting the go ahead too. Why leagues are getting called in March/April is a fucking disgrace.

Here's a thing ...... why have they been called? .... not our leagues as we know the answer there ..... but in other countries ..... just why do you think it is a disgrace that the Dutch as an example did it ?

Not everyone is as far ahead in testing players/staff for Covid-19 as the Germans are ..... so why is it a disgrace in other countries  who do not have the advanced infrastructure the Germans have?

The Germans will be up shit creek if this fails ... and if it does .... that would be the biggest disgrace .... especially when people of all ages are still at risk of contamination .... players though young and fit are as liable as anyone to get infected ...... so again ..... where does disgrace come into the picture?

🇬🇧

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

There’s a scene in The Godfather where someone asks The Don for help which he provides, but Corleone refuses payment for the help.

”One day I may come to you and ask for a favour in return, and this day may never come, but, if it does, then you will be able to help me in return”

The scum could afford to defer their own payment, let it go to clubs in more urgent need, knowing that their money will come eventually but, more importantly, they now have two clubs beholding to them.

And Liewell’s place men facilitating every deal behind the scenes.

It was in the first godfather and the person who asked was an undertaker, he was given a lecture on respect then Sonny (the Dons son) had to be burried and he called in the favour.

Fuck sake i have watched those movies too many times!

17 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

Be interesting to see how this plays out.

Like you, I reckon this season is beyond help, but the German attempt may indicate a way forward for next term.

Or stop it dead in it’s tracks, should it backfire....

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The problem is, others will follow the German precedent. If football is not ready for fans, then it is not ready to play closed door games either. 

It should be about the fans but this is an acceptable short term fix IMO

Just now, Bad Robot said:

It should be about the fans but this is an acceptable short term fix IMO

It should be about the welfare of the players and staff mate and as far as I can see, it is not safe to play a contact sport yet. 

Mind you, it will be nice to place a wee bet again 😉

55 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

We're on our way, on our way,
To the Minsk, we’re on our way.
How do we get there I don't know,
How do we get there I don't care,
All i know is we are on our way

😀

I think if it's non essential travel id be quarentined anyway lol

Archived