* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

On ‎05‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 18:36, only14me said:

Did the mhutant wear a Poppy when he was at Liverpool? Pretty sure he would have. He’s a disgrace, his team is a disgrace, his club is a disgrace and their fans are a disgrace.

IMG-20171107-WA0001.thumb.jpg.cddef7739ad666d93ff21c8be886e8aa.jpgThink That answers your question..!!

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, mus said:

IMG-20171107-WA0001.thumb.jpg.cddef7739ad666d93ff21c8be886e8aa.jpgThink That answers your question..!!

That means one of 2 things .either Rodgers wore the poppy before only to appease his employer at the time 

Or more likely told by his new employer that he can't wear it anymore as it will upset the faythful froo and froo who have had their ideology warped and cultured by faux irishness in order to make more money for the rancid organisation 

Well that's Scottish Selik fan Rod Stewart never getting an invite to the piggery again

just walked on to stage at the Pride Of Britain awards and declared 'I'm so proud to be British tonight'

Uch well, he can always go back to being an English Arsenal fan :whistle:

Rod Stewart pleading “Love me, love me” by announcing on stage he’s making a £10k donation to an award winner. No doubt many of the other celebrities would be making generous donations to various charities but didn’t need to make a public announcement about it. Taig like behaviour from Sir Rod.

1 hour ago, paisleyroad said:

Well that's Scottish Selik fan Rod Stewart never getting an invite to the piggery again

just walked on to stage at the Pride Of Britain awards and declared 'I'm so proud to be British tonight'

Uch well, he can always go back to being an English Arsenal fan :whistle:

A tax exile for 40 years and he talks about being proud to be British,the big nosed drunken hypocrite can fuck off back to LA.

4 hours ago, only14me said:

Rod Stewart pleading “Love me, love me” by announcing on stage he’s making a £10k donation to an award winner. No doubt many of the other celebrities would be making generous donations to various charities but didn’t need to make a public announcement about it. Taig like behaviour from Sir Rod.

Rod Stewart is a  renowned tightarse who wouldnt part with the steam off his shite if he could help it.

5 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Can you imagine the meltdown if we actually go on a real run and win the league then qualify for the group stages next season.  Football is a funny old game.

I always remember when we were 15 points clear at the top and going for 4 in a row, then about 6 months later we nearly never had a club and a few months after that we were playing in the 3rd division. Like you say you never know what's round the corner. celtic fc could be hit with similar sanctions to Penn State and then they'd be in a damn worse state than we were ever in. 

27 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I always remember when we were 15 points clear at the top and going for 4 in a row, then about 6 months later we nearly never had a club and a few months after that we were playing in the 3rd division. Like you say you never know what's round the corner. celtic fc could be hit with similar sanctions to Penn State and then they'd be in a damn worse state than we were ever in. 

I am very doubtful that this will ever happen.

They have people in high places it seems.

30 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I am very doubtful that this will ever happen.

They have people in high places it seems.

Curious since ive never actually looked into it. Is there like genuine evidence that would hold up in a court of law to convinct them of covering up etc? As i would imagine given it was so long ago that evidence wouldnt exist and therefore would be rather hard to prosecute.

56 minutes ago, RJMcGregor said:

Curious since ive never actually looked into it. Is there like genuine evidence that would hold up in a court of law to convinct them of covering up etc? As i would imagine given it was so long ago that evidence wouldnt exist and therefore would be rather hard to prosecute.

Sure it all came out in the trial in the mid 90's mate. The cover up was "to protect the name of celtic football club".

9 minutes ago, Dickie said:

The lurgan bigot is in the papers saying cascarino mocking the tims unbeaten run is a disgrace. Why should the manager of hibs even be the slightest bit interested in this?

cause he still identifies with them obv. 

seen a guy on twitter sayin their run is like going on a mad kill streak on CoD and bragging about it to your mates. Trouble is you were playing your old gran...

On 08/11/2017 at 10:45, B1872 said:

Sure it all came out in the trial in the mid 90's mate. The cover up was "to protect the name of celtic football club".

So then at the time when celtic were relatively weak (im assuming given their financial status) did nobody go for a institutional prosecution?

22 hours ago, Dickie said:

The lurgan bigot is in the papers saying cascarino mocking the tims unbeaten run is a disgrace. Why should the manager of hibs even be the slightest bit interested in this?

The propaganda machine in full flow now.

Kim Jong slant eyes favourite puppet sutton now having a go at Cascarino, in true sutton fashion he has to bring Rangers into it by having a go at Joey Barton. :lol:

Seems they are a bit touchy with the lack of respect being shown for their token tin pot run. :lol:

The real world outside Scotlands ring fenced media can be so cruel with the truth.

57 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

I noticed the rebel just couldn't handle someone saying something negative about their beloved savconians. They referred to him as ' failed" ex player. That paper is pathetic.

He was shite in fairness.   Tony Can't-Score-Ino.:mutley:

Archived