* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, bluedylan said:

I started watching Rangers in 71 the cunts were coming to an end about then..all I can remember is their fans could never fill their end in cup finals

Seen a video of an old video of a cup final when Wallace was manager and after winning he said "did you see the empty Sellik end". :lol:

They had 2 whole sections with about three people in them. Not sure what year it was. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Reporting Scotland there with a wee piece on the 50th anniversary of when the tarriers kicked lumps out of Racing Club of Argentina, although they have put the usual vicTIM spin on it.

From what was shown there I only saw one team's players asssulting the opposition goalkeeper, or sneaking up behind an opponent, booting him and then running away.

Haha. I saw that.

Did one of them kick the Argentine keeper when he wasnon the ground?

And did another hit out at a guy (at the end during a bust up) then run away like a poof.

There was no way that whole incident was purely the Argentinians fault  But the BBC made it seem that way.

11 hours ago, Gman36 said:

Worth having a gander on that john Paul Taylors twitter, fucking hell.... 

I saw a picture of this banner... Unreal. These folk are on another level they really are. 

DHnvcs9XsAIRFnQ.jpg

"Please love us. Poor hungry immigrants from Ireland. We were oppressed and only got the shite jobs and the refs were bad to us. Our poor diaspora. The big bad Rangers blah blah" 

No self respecting person could support such an embarrassing shower.

56 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Anybody see the BBC news there. Bit about the scrum getting kicked off the park by a team from Argentina in 67. I've noticed it before but if you watch the clips its the filth players kicking, punching, and squaring up to cunts. It's all them hacking in the videos yet the reporter always goes on about the dirty Argentineans. More dreadful 'poor us' myth making by the looks of it. Shameful bastards :lol:

Any bears from that era remember if they were known for being able to dish it out? All you ever heard growing up was all the shite about them being silky world beaters.

My old man always went on about how dirty Bertie Auld and John Clark were. Auld especially, he broke a few legs including our own Davie Provan’s.

9 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

My old man always went on about how dirty Bertie Auld and John Clark were. Auld especially, he broke a few legs including our own Davie Provan’s.

That's the feeling I've always got from those clips. You can see they knew how to dish it out. About four players should have been off. Think your old man had a good point. Today you would have to be right dirty bastards to manage all that in one match.

20 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

image.thumb.jpg.c66513a49781bf89fd1c87e48ffa8bbf.jpg

Did he aye??

image.thumb.jpg.70bf1bea6fe35db556a917f6559f6580.jpg

There are so many dembeles that I always think they get the wrong one. The Scottish press are so far up the scums arse that they want to believe it was the bheasts Moussa dembele when in fact it was probably Spurs Mousa Dembele.

The mhedia were the same here when Barcelona wanted Dembele and Messi was demanding having him in the team. It Just so happened it wasn't the shitty Dembele in the east end of Glasgow! It was actually Ousmane Dembélé :lol: But wait maybe the Barcelona board got it wrong :whistle:

2 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Anybody see the BBC news there. Bit about the scrum getting kicked off the park by a team from Argentina in 67. I've noticed it before but if you watch the clips its the filth players kicking, punching, and squaring up to cunts. It's all them hacking in the videos yet the reporter always goes on about the dirty Argentineans. More dreadful 'poor us' myth making by the looks of it. Shameful bastards :lol:

Any bears from that era remember if they were known for being able to dish it out? All you ever heard growing up was all the shite about them being silky world beaters.

The Argentinians were a dirty shower around that time but that mob completely lost control against them and as I remember they ended up getting more sent off than Racing Club.  Usual spin was put on it that they were only reacting to the dirty tactics of the Argentinians and that all their misbehaviour was retaliation which was justifiable in the circumstances.  

In the same era, big Colin Stein continually got lumps kicked out him by the opposition.  Unfortunately, he got sent off a few times in our colours, all for retaliation against the treatment he received.  Funnily enough, Colin was never seen as the poor victim like that mhob, getting suspended for ever longer periods after each sending off.  

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

1975 Scottish Cup Final v Airdrie and the club captain billy mcbungle spat on an Airdrie player in his last game,as he had to retire from football in shame.
Do not believe a word from the DR and bbc scotland when they praise a club who would harbour a paedophile ring. 

Oh aye the BBC would never harbour a pedophile ring.

4 hours ago, markem said:

Won 2 from their last 5 games but never mind a 2-1 defeat in the Champions League and a one year extension to a full backs contract and Rodgers is grinning like he's at Caitlyn Jenners hen night.

I know mate.  Brenda is full of it.

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

There are so many dembeles that I always think they get the wrong one. The Scottish press are so far up the scums arse that they want to believe it was the bheasts Moussa dembele when in fact it was probably Spurs Mousa Dembele.

The mhedia were the same here when Barcelona wanted Dembele and Messi was demanding having him in the team. It Just so happened it wasn't the shitty Dembele in the east end of Glasgow! It was actually Ousmane Dembélé :lol: But wait maybe the Barcelona board got it wrong :whistle:

The media actually came out with Messi was demanding Dembele in his team? :rofl:

41 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Minutes silence tomorrow in the fenian game.

Another Poppy Trap Tomorrow.
Postby Joe O'Rourke » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:48 pm

Each year in November we get put under pressure by the Poppy Fascist’s to agree with their opinions about how to remember those who lost their lives in war. A lot of people believe as I do that it is a personal issue, and people should pay their respects as they see fit.

It’s not even all the people who lost their lives, just those who fall into the category they believe should be remembered. But in the last few years it’s getting worse, it seems that everyone who appears on live television is forced to wear a poppy.

The real hypocrites are those who have imported this into sport, and mostly football. celtic have paid plenty of fines for what UEFA called political demonstrations by the display of some banners, and they were backed by the SFA/SPFL. 

Tomorrow once again the trap has been set, this time the poacher is St Johnstone. They have informed celtic that a Minutes Silence will be held tomorrow before our match. They never indicated during the pre-match meeting that was the case, they waited until late this afternoon to contact celtic.

With all the roadworks going on tomorrow around Perth there will obviously be supporters arriving late, some will be caught out not knowing about the silence, and no doubt the microphones will be there to catch any noise.

I’m not going to ramble on about the merits of Poppies or minutes silences. I will remain outside until it’s over with, and I would suggest that anyone who doesn’t agree with the minutes silence does likewise. If supporters are happy with the silence then by all means take part.

It looks like this situation in November is never going to change. If they don’t want to leave the politics at home, maybe the supporters will remain at home instead. I will be seriously considering whether I return to St Johnstone for any more games.

11 minutes ago, tango said:

Another Poppy Trap Tomorrow.
Postby Joe O'Rourke » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:48 pm

Each year in November we get put under pressure by the Poppy Fascist’s to agree with their opinions about how to remember those who lost their lives in war. A lot of people believe as I do that it is a personal issue, and people should pay their respects as they see fit.

It’s not even all the people who lost their lives, just those who fall into the category they believe should be remembered. But in the last few years it’s getting worse, it seems that everyone who appears on live television is forced to wear a poppy.

The real hypocrites are those who have imported this into sport, and mostly football. celtic have paid plenty of fines for what UEFA called political demonstrations by the display of some banners, and they were backed by the SFA/SPFL. 

Tomorrow once again the trap has been set, this time the poacher is St Johnstone. They have informed celtic that a Minutes Silence will be held tomorrow before our match. They never indicated during the pre-match meeting that was the case, they waited until late this afternoon to contact celtic.

With all the roadworks going on tomorrow around Perth there will obviously be supporters arriving late, some will be caught out not knowing about the silence, and no doubt the microphones will be there to catch any noise.

I’m not going to ramble on about the merits of Poppies or minutes silences. I will remain outside until it’s over with, and I would suggest that anyone who doesn’t agree with the minutes silence does likewise. If supporters are happy with the silence then by all means take part.

It looks like this situation in November is never going to change. If they don’t want to leave the politics at home, maybe the supporters will remain at home instead. I will be seriously considering whether I return to St Johnstone for any more games.

FFS what a :wanker: Do these freaks not realise that because of the fallen, who gave their all, gave these wankstains the very freedom they enjoy today.

They really are the lowest of the low. They actually make me sick. 

26 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

The media actually came out with Messi was demanding Dembele in his team? :rofl:

I don't want to give the daily rebel the hits so I've copied the article :

Lionel Messi adds Moussa Dembele to Barcelona wish list as he demands FIVE new signings before penning new deal

celtic hitman reportedly pinpointed by Argentinian superstar for a move to the Camp Nou as he continues talks over extending his stay with the Blaugrana.

BY RECORD SPORT ONLINE

21:39, 3 MAR 2017UPDATED21:44, 3 MAR 2017

Lionel Messi is said to want Barcelona to sign Moussa Dembele from celtic

Lionel Messi is reported to have told Barcelona chiefs that the capture of Celticstriker Moussa Dembele may help him commit to signing a new deal with the La Liga giants. 

The Argentinian superstar's future at the Camp Nou remains up in the air and the news of Luis Enrique's impending departure has given the 29-year-old even more food for thought.

6 minutes ago, jintybear said:

FFS what a :wanker: Do these freaks not realise that because of the fallen, who gave their all, gave these wankstains the very freedom they enjoy today.

They really are the lowest of the low. They actually make me sick. 

Jinty- that's the offishal Gfitw you're talking about there ffs

Now I know am fuckin paranoid but is this them getting their excuses in early ,so they are not in the ground for the minutes silence at their game tomorrow 

(this from their website , nice mention of roadworks . as for the mention of their hordes ,as ever respecting the silence  no-no-no-very-bad-man-Babu-Bhatt-seinfel  

PLEASE note that celtic have been informed tonight by St Johnstone FC that a silence will be held prior to kick-off at tomorrow's match, ahead of Remembrance Sunday next week.

We would ask that our supporters are aware of these arrangements and, as ever, respect the silence which will remember the fallen across.all conflicts.

We also ask that supporters make enough time for their journeys to the match due to ongoing roads issues in the area.

We are sure everyone connected to the club is looking forward to tomorrow's match and once again we thank our fans for their positive support of celtic Football Club.

Archived