* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

6 hours ago, markem said:

Won 2 from their last 5 games but never mind a 2-1 defeat in the Champions League and a one year extension to a full backs contract and Rodgers is grinning like he's at Caitlyn Jenners hen night.

ffs. was brace face already on a long deal.by the way they were trumpeting on about the new contact was committing his future to the cunts .while if he was already on a long deal he's just signed a deal that hikes his wages .he will get punted at first chance for a few quid 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, tango said:

It looks like this situation in November is never going to change. If they don’t want to leave the politics at home, maybe the supporters will remain at home instead. I will be seriously considering whether I return to St Johnstone for any more games.

If Carlsberg did Irony, joe o'rourke step forward.

Real Madrid :lol:

In an age of designer washbags, flashy cars and earrings that cost more than most houses, there’s something refreshing about Kieran Tierney.

This is a lad who simply loves playing football and loves playing for celtic.

He’s got every big club in the country and beyond looking at him but I don’t get the impression his head will be turned.

Whether the directors' heads will be turned is another matter.

It’s all admirable Tierney saying he’d love to be a Celt for life but we all know there is going to be a huge offer coming in for him at one stage.

It’s inevitable. The question is when, not if.

(Image: Getty)

celtic deserve a lot of credit for tying him down to a new six-year deal but they need to be brave when the big guns come calling.

I got a bit of stick in midweek for saying saying they shouldn’t be entertaining any talk of anything less than £30million.

But surely people now realise that’s the market Tierney is in. I look at the likes of Luke Shaw at Manchester United at £30m and Kyle Walker going to Manchester City for £50m.

Kyle Walker (Image: 2017 Getty Images)

Luke Shaw (Image: Manchester United)

Tierney at £30m would be a bargain. He’s only 20 and with his attitude he will get even better.

There’s absolutely no doubt he can cut it at the likes of United, Chelsea or Arsenal but I’d go even further. European teams will be looking at him - including the likes of Real Madrid.

That’s how good he is and that’s why it’s hard to see him spending his entire career at celtic.

But the board need to be firm. They thought they were doing good business when they sold Virgil van Dijk for £13.5m but they should have got double for him.

Sutton believes celtic sold van Dijk on the cheap (Image: REUTERS)

There’s a tasty sell-on clause but he was still undersold and that can’t be allowed to happen with Tierney. If a £15m bid comes in during January it should be laughed out of town.

The good thing for celtic is the player is in no hurry to leave and it’s a great attitude.

If the club are performing regularly in the Champions League and continuing to progress under Brendan Rodgers then he should stay as long as he wants.

If celtic can match his ambitions there there’s no reason he can’t stick around for a while.

There are certainly signs of progress in Europe. I was pleased for Rodgers on Tuesday night as I thought some of the criticism he’d taken in the build up was out of order.

This word ‘pragmatism’ was thrown at him and it clearly got under his skin. I’m not surprise as the people saying it were talking b******s.

Rodgers has shown he is an adaptable coach and his sides are set up to be defensively organised. It’s not like they went out all guns blazing against PSG and Bayern Munich in Germany and got caught on the break.

They didn’t have confidence in their own abilities in those games but on Tuesday you could see they had the belief to take the ball and play. Of course the goal they conceded was horrendous, but Scott Brown was superb and that was the best I’ve ever seen James Forrest. It was always going to be more about the performance than the result and they display was just what celtic needed.

It earned them credibility and showed they can compete at that level.

Robben reckons celtic can reach the Europa League Final (Image: SNS Group)

READ MORE

celtic hero Kieran Tierney will be the captain who leads Hoops to 10-in-a-row – blogger

But do I agree with Arjen Robben’s suggestion they could go all the way in the Europa League? No.

celtic are progressing but I don’t thing they are at that stage yet. There are some very big teams in that competition and I don’t think celtic are strong enough defensively yet.

We went all the way to the UEFA Final in 2003 but we had a far more experienced side back then.

This celtic team are still developing but they are showing signs of improvement. Europe is where they are being judged at the moment, but let’s not talk down what they are doing on the domestic scene.

They could make it a record 63 games unbeaten at St Johnstone today and it would be a remarkable achievement.

Play Video

TAP TO PLAY

WATCH NEXTCeltic academy trio shine but its Scott Brown who serves up astonishing stats

WATCH ALL THE ACTION FROM TODAY'S TRAINING AT LENNOXTOWN

People will scoff and talk about the standard of Scottish football, or they’ll point to Rangers being weak, but that’s beside the point.

It takes remarkable consistency and attitude to go on that kind of run. There are games when the performance is not quite at it and it’s so easy to slip up a few times along the way.

celtic haven’t done that and if they get through today and beyond, they’ll set a record that will never be beaten.

You need to take your hat off to them

10 hours ago, tango said:

Another Poppy Trap Tomorrow.
Postby Joe O'Rourke » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:48 pm

Dirty fenian bastard will not need excuses of roadworks.
It's like saying a big boy made me spoil the minutes silence,and ran away.

It should read "I'm a fully grown mutant bastard who knows the difference between right and wrong,but I choose to be a disrespectful mutant fenian bastard"
this cunt is really unemployable,and cfc are the only employer who would take on such an objectional piece of human excrement.

25 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Real Madrid :lol:

In an age of designer washbags, flashy cars and earrings that cost more than most houses, there’s something refreshing about Kieran Tierney.

This is a lad who simply loves playing football and loves playing for celtic.

He’s got every big club in the country and beyond looking at him but I don’t get the impression his head will be turned.

Whether the directors' heads will be turned is another matter.

It’s all admirable Tierney saying he’d love to be a Celt for life but we all know there is going to be a huge offer coming in for him at one stage.

It’s inevitable. The question is when, not if.

(Image: Getty)

celtic deserve a lot of credit for tying him down to a new six-year deal but they need to be brave when the big guns come calling.

I got a bit of stick in midweek for saying saying they shouldn’t be entertaining any talk of anything less than £30million.

But surely people now realise that’s the market Tierney is in. I look at the likes of Luke Shaw at Manchester United at £30m and Kyle Walker going to Manchester City for £50m.

Kyle Walker (Image: 2017 Getty Images)

Luke Shaw (Image: Manchester United)

Tierney at £30m would be a bargain. He’s only 20 and with his attitude he will get even better.

There’s absolutely no doubt he can cut it at the likes of United, Chelsea or Arsenal but I’d go even further. European teams will be looking at him - including the likes of Real Madrid.

That’s how good he is and that’s why it’s hard to see him spending his entire career at celtic.

But the board need to be firm. They thought they were doing good business when they sold Virgil van Dijk for £13.5m but they should have got double for him.

Sutton believes celtic sold van Dijk on the cheap (Image: REUTERS)

There’s a tasty sell-on clause but he was still undersold and that can’t be allowed to happen with Tierney. If a £15m bid comes in during January it should be laughed out of town.

The good thing for celtic is the player is in no hurry to leave and it’s a great attitude.

If the club are performing regularly in the Champions League and continuing to progress under Brendan Rodgers then he should stay as long as he wants.

If celtic can match his ambitions there there’s no reason he can’t stick around for a while.

There are certainly signs of progress in Europe. I was pleased for Rodgers on Tuesday night as I thought some of the criticism he’d taken in the build up was out of order.

This word ‘pragmatism’ was thrown at him and it clearly got under his skin. I’m not surprise as the people saying it were talking b******s.

Rodgers has shown he is an adaptable coach and his sides are set up to be defensively organised. It’s not like they went out all guns blazing against PSG and Bayern Munich in Germany and got caught on the break.

They didn’t have confidence in their own abilities in those games but on Tuesday you could see they had the belief to take the ball and play. Of course the goal they conceded was horrendous, but Scott Brown was superb and that was the best I’ve ever seen James Forrest. It was always going to be more about the performance than the result and they display was just what celtic needed.

It earned them credibility and showed they can compete at that level.

Robben reckons celtic can reach the Europa League Final (Image: SNS Group)

READ MORE

celtic hero Kieran Tierney will be the captain who leads Hoops to 10-in-a-row – blogger

But do I agree with Arjen Robben’s suggestion they could go all the way in the Europa League? No.

celtic are progressing but I don’t thing they are at that stage yet. There are some very big teams in that competition and I don’t think celtic are strong enough defensively yet.

We went all the way to the UEFA Final in 2003 but we had a far more experienced side back then.

This celtic team are still developing but they are showing signs of improvement. Europe is where they are being judged at the moment, but let’s not talk down what they are doing on the domestic scene.

They could make it a record 63 games unbeaten at St Johnstone today and it would be a remarkable achievement.

Play Video

TAP TO PLAY

WATCH NEXTCeltic academy trio shine but its Scott Brown who serves up astonishing stats

WATCH ALL THE ACTION FROM TODAY'S TRAINING AT LENNOXTOWN

People will scoff and talk about the standard of Scottish football, or they’ll point to Rangers being weak, but that’s beside the point.

It takes remarkable consistency and attitude to go on that kind of run. There are games when the performance is not quite at it and it’s so easy to slip up a few times along the way.

celtic haven’t done that and if they get through today and beyond, they’ll set a record that will never be beaten.

You need to take your hat off to them

sycophantic boakfest 

last night while driving home from work the radio jumped onto snydes superscoreboard. there was chat about Jack's red card appeal.only caught the end of that call.

anyway a tarrier comes on and is asked his opinion he said he had no interest in talking about Rangers so he goes into his point.he was calling to suggest that Rangers should try and appoint the st mirren manager along with jig as assistant. 

Tarrier irony the gift that keeps on giving 

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

last night while driving home from work the radio jumped onto snydes superscoreboard. there was chat about Jack's red card appeal.only caught the end of that call.

anyway a tarrier comes on and is asked his opinion he said he had no interest in talking about Rangers so he goes into his point.he was calling to suggest that Rangers should try and appoint the st mirren manager along with jig as assistant. 

Tarrier irony the gift that keeps on giving 

I think Jack Ross will be a crackimg manager in years to come tbh 

I love the thought of mourinho sitting deciding whether to press the button and bring dembele and Tierney in on a deal. He'll phone up the glazers... "I don't care how much those two are costing,  they'll win us a champions league - I quite simply NEED them"

12 hours ago, jintybear said:

I don't want to give the daily rebel the hits so I've copied the article :

Lionel Messi adds Moussa Dembele to Barcelona wish list as he demands FIVE new signings before penning new deal

celtic hitman reportedly pinpointed by Argentinian superstar for a move to the Camp Nou as he continues talks over extending his stay with the Blaugrana.

BY RECORD SPORT ONLINE

21:39, 3 MAR 2017UPDATED21:44, 3 MAR 2017

Lionel Messi is said to want Barcelona to sign Moussa Dembele from celtic

Lionel Messi is reported to have told Barcelona chiefs that the capture of Celticstriker Moussa Dembele may help him commit to signing a new deal with the La Liga giants. 

The Argentinian superstar's future at the Camp Nou remains up in the air and the news of Luis Enrique's impending departure has given the 29-year-old even more food for thought.

:lol::lol:

They'll lap it up as well.

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

The headline says real madrids head will turn in tierneys direction :lol:

The wee cunt comes up and watches his mates team in our league every sunday and everycunt loses their fucking mind, a few times he’s walked past me and he almost looks as if he expects you to want a photo, wee tarrier cunt break both legs please.

12 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

The wee cunt comes up and watches his mates team in our league every sunday and everycunt loses their fucking mind, a few times he’s walked past me and he almost looks as if he expects you to want a photo, wee tarrier cunt break both legs please.

Well, you're from Coatbridge to be fair :lol: it's like 95% tarriers down that way 

Caught 5 mins of this taig game In pub.

Scott Brown is actually worse than Pena...

Ball comes to him in own half... he bottles it always and passes straight away.

Player closes him down... he bottles it and tries to pass or trips or falls like hes been fouled.

His runs forward are laughable. Elbows everywhere, no control, ball bounces off his leg and luckily back into his path... then he bottles it and passes.

Archived