* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

On 26/11/2017 at 21:58, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Just seen this. Super jay can do not wrong. Out solving the homeless situation in Glasgow with corbon and richard leones I believe his name is. ???.

Was in the times earlier. Unbelievable super fan wank fest over him.

DPgNJHqWkAYvND1.jpeg

Leave the kid out of it ffs.

that could be anybody’s child and it’s not his fault people make a big thing of him.

We have many many more reasons we can throw abuse at those cunts for without bringing up handicapped children.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

that could be anybody’s child and it’s not his fault people make a big thing of him.

We have many many more we can throw abuse at those cunts for without bringing up handicapped children.

Not a dig at the kid. Just find it constant praise and congratulations to anything to do with that lot. Rangers and many to do with our club do loads to promote homeless and helping out ex army and many more. But all I seem to see is good good good towards them and nothing positive put towards us. Maybe if I had more to celebrate on the park i wouldn't be annoyed so much at anything to do with that lot. Just seems to be the way I'm going at the moment. ?

20 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Not a dig at the kid. Just find it constant praise and congratulations to anything to do with that lot. Rangers and many to do with our club do loads to promote homeless and helping out ex army and many more. But all I seem to see is good good good towards them and nothing positive put towards us. Maybe if I had more to celebrate on the park i wouldn't be annoyed so much at anything to do with that lot. Just seems to be the way I'm going at the moment. ?

I kind of agree, I’m sure there’s young Bears who are disabled but they don’t get put in the spotlight at every occasion, this wee guy has my sympathy but he’s having a good time, while others just have to get on with it.

20 minutes ago, Iron Proddy said:

Bt retweeting a bunch of Brendan worshipping shite :bangbang:

:duh: that'll be the same gers fans that stopped in traffic to shake his hand no doubt ffs

As a Rangers fan I gotta say he deserves several kicks to the bollocks. 

20 minutes ago, Iron Proddy said:

:duh: that'll be the same gers fans that stopped in traffic to shake his hand no doubt ffs

What a fucking prick of the highest . We have in our so called support .

Think it but why post this utter shite

Appalling excuse for a Rangers fan

Hasn't this fuckwit been around these last 6 years

our issues has completely took over the media over the last few years as we all know  . The whole referee strike issue has been airbrushed from history and their paranoid cries of Masonic and orange referees for decades beforehand  . celtic should have been hounded and punished for bringing the game into disrespute . Scottish football fans are now reaping what they sowed back in 2012 . Became completely engulfed in a blood lust for Rangers which was always going to be overly beneficial for one club . I actually think the reality is dawning on some of the other fans .

2 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

We have many many more we can throw abuse at those cunts for without bringing up handicapped children.

He's pretty irritating tbf

Its disciplinary Rule 201 states that: “No player shall cause a match official to make an incorrect decision and/or support an error of judgement on the part of a match official by an act of simulation which results in that player’s team being awarded a penalty kick and/or an opponent being dismissed and/or any other substantial advantage being gained.”

“I felt a little bit of contact,” Sinclair said of the incident later(via The Sun). “It doesn’t matter how much contact there is. I got a little tug on my arm and I went down.”

Sinclair should of read the rules first before he went down but I guess yet again this rule won’t apply to them.

12 hours ago, hammer time said:

probably the Ross County game when the Ross player dived and they got a penalty in the last minute to equalise then lego got a straight red for chopping someone in half, which was rescinded to a yellow and they got a personal reply from the sfa or ref's chief to apologise about the pen decision  

That says everything you need to know.

I said to my old man after our SF defeat to Motherwell and Rogers coming out in the papers saying that he expected his team to be protected, that Motherwell would have a man sent off in the final.

Thomson went one better and gave them a penalty as well.

Will he now give a personal apology to Motherwell as he did to The tims for making a mistake?

I suspect not.

9 hours ago, Iron Proddy said:

Some cunts will do anything for a few favourites or likes on social media. Fucking embarrasing "love me" attitude.

8 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

Its disciplinary Rule 201 states that: “No player shall cause a match official to make an incorrect decision and/or support an error of judgement on the part of a match official by an act of simulation which results in that player’s team being awarded a penalty kick and/or an opponent being dismissed and/or any other substantial advantage being gained.”

“I felt a little bit of contact,” Sinclair said of the incident later(via The Sun). “It doesn’t matter how much contact there is. I got a little tug on my arm and I went down.”

Sinclair should of read the rules first before he went down but I guess yet again this rule won’t apply to them.

From 2011.  Comparisons aplenty and clear precedent.

Rangers manager Ally McCoist has reacted angrily to a Scottish Football Association tribunal's decision to ban winger Sone Aluko for simulation.

The club appealed unsuccessfully against a two-match ban given to Aluko for diving to win a penalty in Rangers' 2-1 win against Dunfermline.

"I'm absolutely shocked and extremely angry at the fact this committee has upheld the decision," said McCoist.

"What they've effectively done is they have said the player has cheated."

On Thursday, an SFA fast-track tribunal decided that Aluko had dived, despite Rangers arguing that Dunfermline's Martin Hardie had made sufficient contact with the winger in Saturday's match at Ibrox.

Aluko will now miss Rangers' next two league matches away to Hibernian and at home to Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

Referee Steve Conroy pointed to the penalty spot after the incident in the Dunfermlien penalty area in the 28th minute, with Rangers already leading 1-0.

McCoist said the decision to uphold the Aluko ban was "incredible"

Nikica Jelavic netted the subsequent spot-kick and Rangers went on to win the match 2-1.

Speaking after the game, McCoist insisted that Aluko was adamant he had been fouled when Hardie challenged him.

And the player said: "I felt there was contact and then I fell over.

"I'm not one who normally dives. I thought it was a penalty and obviously the ref did as well."

On Thursday, the Rangers boss said he was unhappy with former referee Jim McCluskey, who chaired the three-man panel that heard the tribunal.

"The meeting was chaired by a former referee and I have to say his decision making hasn't improved any since he stopped refereeing," said McCoist.

"The three gentlemen on the panel have effectively called my player a cheat and a liar, neither of which he is.

"It's an absolutely incredible decision given that the referee is literally five yards from the incident.

"He has a better view than anybody in the stadium and they have gone, not only against the referee, but the player as well.

"The thing that stuns me is that the panel agreed there was contact so for them to uphold the decision and go against their own referee, who had a particularly good game, is ridiculous."

On 25/11/2017 at 11:49, Dickie said:

Back to the topic,there is an article in press about the scums Xmas video and Roberts and tierney are all over each other. Are they officially footballs first gay couple and given the fact that both are world class and valued at £60m could they become Scotland’s gay posh and becks. And no I’m not a taig but I am positive I met one once.

Second gay couple behind Lukaku & Lingard

NSFW

Spoiler

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

From 2011.  Comparisons aplenty and clear precedent.

Rangers manager Ally McCoist has reacted angrily to a Scottish Football Association tribunal's decision to ban winger Sone Aluko for simulation.

The club appealed unsuccessfully against a two-match ban given to Aluko for diving to win a penalty in Rangers' 2-1 win against Dunfermline.

"I'm absolutely shocked and extremely angry at the fact this committee has upheld the decision," said McCoist.

"What they've effectively done is they have said the player has cheated."

On Thursday, an SFA fast-track tribunal decided that Aluko had dived, despite Rangers arguing that Dunfermline's Martin Hardie had made sufficient contact with the winger in Saturday's match at Ibrox.

Aluko will now miss Rangers' next two league matches away to Hibernian and at home to Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

Referee Steve Conroy pointed to the penalty spot after the incident in the Dunfermlien penalty area in the 28th minute, with Rangers already leading 1-0.

McCoist said the decision to uphold the Aluko ban was "incredible"

Nikica Jelavic netted the subsequent spot-kick and Rangers went on to win the match 2-1.

Speaking after the game, McCoist insisted that Aluko was adamant he had been fouled when Hardie challenged him.

And the player said: "I felt there was contact and then I fell over.

"I'm not one who normally dives. I thought it was a penalty and obviously the ref did as well."

On Thursday, the Rangers boss said he was unhappy with former referee Jim McCluskey, who chaired the three-man panel that heard the tribunal.

"The meeting was chaired by a former referee and I have to say his decision making hasn't improved any since he stopped refereeing," said McCoist.

"The three gentlemen on the panel have effectively called my player a cheat and a liar, neither of which he is.

"It's an absolutely incredible decision given that the referee is literally five yards from the incident.

"He has a better view than anybody in the stadium and they have gone, not only against the referee, but the player as well.

"The thing that stuns me is that the panel agreed there was contact so for them to uphold the decision and go against their own referee, who had a particularly good game, is ridiculous."

Aluko fell over because of the contact, Sinclair felt slight contact and went down. As he admits. 

Archived