* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

41 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Amazing. It’s been quiet on that front for a while now - everyone singing what they want, nobody bitching about it. Then the moment it doesn’t go all their way on the pitch, suddenly it’s s big issue again. :hmmm:

What about their weekly IRAoke's hypocritical fenian bastards

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Amazing. It’s been quiet on that front for a while now - everyone singing what they want, nobody bitching about it. Then the moment it doesn’t go all their way on the pitch, suddenly it’s s big issue again. :hmmm:

Just thinking about this: it’s a good sign I think. They haven’t give a fuck about anything we’ve done for years, they’ve just laughed at us. We rattled them on the pitch on Saturday (McCrorie and Morelos mainly :bow:) and we’ve obviously rattled their fans too. Serious progress. :tu:

13 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Just thinking about this: it’s a good sign I think. They haven’t give a fuck about anything we’ve done for years, they’ve just laughed at us. We rattled them on the pitch on Saturday (McCrorie and Morelos mainly :bow:) and we’ve obviously rattled their fans too. Serious progress. :tu:

Think the penny dropped with a few of them that they aren't actually that good in general.

4 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Listen up, ambulance chaser:

FTP - the pope is the head of the biggest paedophile organisation on the planet. 

The Billy Boys - we are the billy boys. 

Paedos - your club covered up sexual abuse of young players.

Vile Lisbon Lions song - they won't see 10IAR because it's not going to happen. 

Aye because their songbook is so politically correct and pure and wonderful 

:britney:

6 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

FTP - the pope is the head of the biggest paedophile organisation on the planet. 

Can you feel us coming for you Timmy bhoy???

2 hours ago, jintybear said:

Aye because their songbook is so politically correct and pure and wonderful 

:britney:

They are a disgrace of a support it isn't like they were signing pro terrorist songs against us the filthy bastards need shut down and the entire support deported or shot.

7 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Shocking behaviour from our fans didn't even sing famine song 

On 31/12/2017 at 19:48, Captain Hilts said:

State of this fucking weapon. 

Screenshot_20171231-191803.png

Worked in a hotel in Glasgow back in the day. Big secret rod coming to stay, makes the booking under the name Dennis Law then hangs a banner out his window saying "rod stewart is here", staggered about the place a drunken mess surrounded by bouncers for the duration of his stay.

Grade A "look at me" wanker.

11 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Is this the same OBF Act that they say is useless and they want rid of? :lol: messed up fenian child raping bastards

Their provo manager described the past year as incredible,phenomenal etc. Yet, when the players went to take a bow after the last game in the year of incredibility etc they were booed by their fans.

18 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Picture in the paper, it’s his wife’s coat and he’s not adverse to wearing her knickers either...queer tight fisted cunt seemingly.

I'd slide into  his wifes knickers too as long as she was wearing them at the time as well. :dance: :bow:

7 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Is this the same OBF Act that they say is useless and they want rid of? :lol: messed up fenian child raping bastards

That was the first thing I thought of as well ? they set up "fans against criminalisation" to appeal for the bill to be rescinded. About a year after pressuring everyone and anyone to implement a bill to clamp down on "naughty songs" like the famine song.

They're ambulance chasing caused the bill. They appeal for it to be removed. Rangers should have beat then at home.

BIGOTS EVERYWHERE AND NOONE DOES ANYTHING ABOUT IT. WE'RE OFFENDED.

the fucking outright hypocrisy of them is staggering.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

I see Chelsea have " pulled out of Moussa Dembele race" again this year :lol:

You know you can't blame the tarriers for trying to keep any kind of deal alive , but I do blame whoever puts this out , as not knowing bullshit when it slaps them firmly in the face . 

14 hours ago, Rangers#1 said:

Worked in a hotel in Glasgow back in the day. Big secret rod coming to stay, makes the booking under the name Dennis Law then hangs a banner out his window saying "rod stewart is here", staggered about the place a drunken mess surrounded by bouncers for the duration of his stay.

Grade A "look at me" wanker.

I'm sure my dearly departed auld Maw had a coat like that in the sixties that she got from Dallas's in the toon.

Archived