* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mind the tim at work telling me dembele was on something ridiculous like near 50k a week. 

Dunno what truth is in that figure but if accurate but no wonder they are trying to inflate the price and get him sold. Griffiths is more effective and a better all round player......as much as he's a cunt he is a thorn in our side.

Between wages and signing on fees for player and agent celtic must already be into dembele for 5m or more. 

They were hoping to make a giant profit but as it stands i would be surprised if they make a couple of million from it. 

The papers will tell a different story right enough 

8 hours ago, 72barca said:

Announce that we have a tour at the same time to China, or maybe ...  Japan !!!

I hope it's not Japan, there  is never any reports on match scores, reports or even  teams who have toured there.

You would think these tours never happen!!!!!

Just now, Essandoh said:

How I would fucking love it if that caramel hamstringed bastard goes for under £5m.

I was arguing with people in the pub as soon as he started getting pushed for this majestic £50m move and they were creaming themselves over him as if he was the second coming of Christ. At the time, I said they’d be lucky to get anywhere near £15m for him.

Now it’s looking like they’ll be lucky to get £5m nevermind £10m.

:lol: 

Is dembele the most hawked player in history? You could argue this has been a new low in football. A player signed with the specific intention of selling him on for a profit. They haven't enjoyed him for any period of time. At the first opportunity they could they were touting him for a bigger move. 

Right he had one good game against man City, nows the time to sell him. 

It's interesting the contrast between sellik the business, with its aggressive, ruthless business management, compared to ra sellik the "global" "institution" of mawkish cloying sanctimony akin to some form of cult. The two don't sit well together and it takes heroic levels of hypocrisy for the support to pretend to be happy with the way they're being run. 

2 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Mind the tim at work telling me dembele was on something ridiculous like near 50k a week. 

Dunno what truth is in that figure but if accurate but no wonder they are trying to inflate the price and get him sold. Griffiths is more effective and a better all round player......as much as he's a cunt he is a thorn in our side.

Between wages and signing on fees for player and agent celtic must already be into dembele for 5m or more. 

They were hoping to make a giant profit but as it stands i would be surprised if they make a couple of million from it. 

The papers will tell a different story right enough 

I seem to remember a figure of around 25k a week 

the chat on RM alluded to this not long after he signed .rumour was we went after him but didn't offer as much in wages 

1 hour ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Nah mate , tlb was on the news the other night saying that most of his squad are tired out n he'll struggle to put a team together :britney: rhat bastard

Tired out after a 3 week break and only playing 2 games :lol: what the fuck have they been doing.

13 hours ago, PolarBear1972 said:

Tim players looking to boycott Scotland friendlies. Links in what Brenda said today.

Screenshot_20180125-230647.png

Just read the online version of that https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/celtic-furious-stewart-regan-putting-11908178

Seems they've already won the league and Scottish Cup and qualified for the CL group stages for 2018/19.

That's impressive.

Archived