* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, billym27 said:

to be honest i think it's a bit cringey for people to wear a football top unless they are a kid, up the park playing football, or going to a game. only time i wear them is when i'm going to ibrox or if it's warm (either here...rare as it is... or on holiday) to keep cool. 

that said...it's still quite disappointing to see these freaks wearing their tops out and about. i wish i saw more people wearing our tops or even just a hat/jacket with our badge on it. there is a lot of casual clothes that people could wear to represent our club. the club needs to look at this and make the most of it.

I've seen an awful lot of tarriers wearing this white bomber track jacket, despite having their disgusting badge on it looks really smart and presentable and you could wear it with anything. I wish we had something like that. Our line of merchandise is utter pish. 

2 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

I've seen an awful lot of tarriers wearing this white bomber track jacket, despite having their disgusting badge on it looks really smart and presentable and you could wear it with anything. I wish we had something like that. Our line of merchandise is utter pish. 

Should grab yourself one then 

35 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Does it look really smart and presentable aye? 

Could you wear it with anything aye? 

Do you wish we had something like that aye? 

3 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

SuperPapal05...

4 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Looking at a tarrier and thinking smart and presentable  ??

4 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Have a word.

6 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

:notallowed: 

I see the cover up is in full mode. Torbett sex abuse trial is being reported on bbc saying it happened for 20 years at barrowfield training ground. No mention of of who owns or which club uses barrowfield. Also says a training facility in the east end of Glasgow, can’t think of which east end club this could allude too.

32 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I see the cover up is in full mode. Torbett sex abuse trial is being reported on bbc saying it happened for 20 years at barrowfield training ground. No mention of of who owns or which club uses barrowfield. Also says a training facility in the east end of Glasgow, can’t think of which east end club this could allude too.

Heard that driving home.  Spineless bastards.

52 minutes ago, Dickie said:

could also be the shettleston harriers 

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

Complicit, absolutely complicit. 

13 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Heard that too, I actually laughed out loud

it might have made you laugh. but it's not funny. 

all over the UK clubs have been named and shamed in the media .

this highlights the fascist control these cunts have over the media .and it's not only the media it's the football authorities too .

we are trying to build a team to win the league off these cheating cunts, but we are doing it with one hand behind our backs .

even last season when we were a bit off the mark we could well have won the league if we had the same treatment from refs that they had 

or the sheep would have won the league if they got the same treatment we had 

I was reading the online Evening Times earlier and some peado from easterhouse was jailed but no mention of the boys club. I thought it was strange not to name them then Clyde 6pm news, Torbett and no mention of celtic and then the penny dropped. The rancid media all working together to protect their deviant club

Did anyone hear Big Derek heaping praise on the bheasts on snyde earlier, then we move onto Tav and his no more second place talk, Big Derek says, Players say silly things in the press , pause, and on Rangers TV. It was as if he was reading from a script that was written for him by someone else.  And dont get me started on the bheasts contestant in the quiz, he was going for 8 correct but only got 3, nae luck prick.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

it might have made you laugh. but it's not funny. 

all over the UK clubs have been named and shamed in the media .

this highlights the fascist control these cunts have over the media .and it's not only the media it's the football authorities too .

we are trying to build a team to win the league off these cheating cunts, but we are doing it with one hand behind our backs .

even last season when we were a bit off the mark we could well have won the league if we had the same treatment from refs that they had 

or the sheep would have won the league if they got the same treatment we had 

You’d never ever forget you hate them and their ilk as every fucking day they do  a cracking job of reminding you what absolute cunts they are. 

24 minutes ago, markem said:

You’d never ever forget you hate them and their ilk as every fucking day they do  a cracking job of reminding you what absolute cunts they are. 

hiding behind fake tours of Japan which they knew would never be challenged. in order to gain an unfair advantage .

a fixture back log partially caused by faux grief for an ex squad player .

yet we are the club who cheated fo4 using a tax scheme that every member of every board of every club knew about since its inception 

scummy fenian bastards 

when we do win 55 the fallout will be a joy to cherish for a long long time 

1 hour ago, standup said:

Did anyone hear Big Derek heaping praise on the bheasts on snyde earlier, then we move onto Tav and his no more second place talk, Big Derek says, Players say silly things in the press , pause, and on Rangers TV. It was as if he was reading from a script that was written for him by someone else.  And dont get me started on the bheasts contestant in the quiz, he was going for 8 correct but only got 3, nae luck prick.

what 3 did he get right 

his name .john Paul  oleary

15 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

do my eyes deceive me? like what the feck? why would anyone on here state that? leaving yourself open to keyboard assassination 

Archived