* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

fucking hell. one of them at work was giving me pish like "he's not that experienced. he's still learning the game" (no sure what player they were talking about.) then i got "going into the europa league is a good thing for us. it'll let some of them get the experience and maybe in a year they'll be ready for the champions league". europa league is still a huge competition but these cunts are backtracking so fucking hard. all of a sudden the champions league isn't important. 

can definitely smell fear and shite coming off them.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another tarrier being heavily accused of sexually assault over the past couple days is Jackmaster, a dj from Glasgow. No surprise there then.

He also shat in a staff kettle at the same festival. Issued a facebook statement saying "heavily intoxicated" blah blah. Fucking clown.

37 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Why does nobody in the MSM challenge the fact that they have to play 4 qualifiers is almost entirely their fault. 

They tried to kill us stone dead, for a free run at the CL where their performances have been nothing short of a total embarrassment year after year= poor coefficient. 

Orchestrating us out the leagues= shite like St Johstone playing in qualifiers getting pumped from Latvian mobs. 

Withdrawing their trillion pound superstars from national team squads when they play also kills the coefficient as they end up having to call up cunts from league 2 etc and end up losing to cunts like Estonia n the like. 

They are the problem, they are the masters of their own downfall. But clearly they are also the victim

Sutton started saying at the end how Taigs have more qualifiers than AEK because of the coefficient etc...

Even with the extra games no team (especially not the biggest in the world or whatever they claim) should be tired at this stage.

24 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Another tarrier being heavily accused of sexually assault over the past couple days is Jackmaster, a dj from Glasgow. No surprise there then.

He also shat in a staff kettle at the same festival. Issued a facebook statement saying "heavily intoxicated" blah blah. Fucking clown.

Ended up having to unfollow him cause I didn’t realise how rabid he was.

Ripping out of him even tho he went to support Patrick Thistle as a boy 

Where has he been accused? Thought he was seeing that Peggy Gou.

23 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Ended up having to unfollow him cause I didn’t realise how rabid he was.

Ripping out of him even tho he went to support Patrick Thistle as a boy 

Where has he been accused? Thought he was seeing that Peggy Gou.

Aye anyone who changes which football team they support is worth the watching.

Numerous comments on the apology he issued on facebook were accusing him of assault. Majority have been deleted by the page now but a couple do still appear, also several posts on twitter about it.

Apparently Peggy Gou defended his actions :lol: I can't see any post from her thought so no sure where that's from.

21 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Commons actually said that out of the 15 players brenda bought in, only 4 were good enough. 

Brenda has brought in 15!? Yet you look at the team last night, Hendry and Ntcham I think are really the only two differences from it being a Deilia celtic side. 

Toure

Sinclair

De Vries

Gamboa

Kouassi

Hayes

Benyu

Ntcham

Roberts

Edouard

Morgan

Musonda

Bain

Hendry

Izaguirre

He’s not half signed some shite. Sinclair started well but has faded, Ntcham is quality and Edouard will score them goals but after that it’s laughable.

I hope they back him financially because there will be some money flushed down the toilet if they do.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Toure

Sinclair

De Vries

Gamboa

Kouassi

Hayes

Benyu

Ntcham

Roberts

Edouard

Morgan

Musonda

Bain

Hendry

Izaguirre

He’s not half signed some shite. Sinclair started well but has faded, Ntcham is quality and Edouard will score them goals but after that it’s laughable.

I hope they back him financially because there will be some money flushed down the toilet if they do.

Who the fuck is Benyu? :lol: 

Archived