* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

9 million quid on an untested striker they could have got for half the price in January.

Beat off Hearts.

No mammoth bids from England for any of these world class players that Premier League clubs are so desperate to sign.

Boyata refusing to play.

Patrick Roberts knocking them back.

2 million quid wasted on disco lights for Champions League nights that they won't have cos AEK Athens just put them out despite playing most of the game at the Glitterdome with 10 men.

Rodgers publicly criticising the board.

All this already this season and it's still only August. The bubble is well and truly burst :lol:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

9 million quid on an untested striker they could have got for half the price in January.

Beat off Hearts.

No mammoth bids from England for any of these world class players that Premier League clubs are so desperate to sign.

Boyata refusing to play.

2 million quid wasted on disco lights for Champions League nights that they won't have cos AEK Athens just put them out despite playing most of the game at the Glitterdome with 10 men.

All this already this season and it's still only August. The bubble is well and truly burst :lol:

The Glorious 12th is to be renamed the Glorious 14th!

8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Beat off Hearts.

Boyata refusing to play.

If Carlsberg only did Meltdowns ????

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

Slightly OT , but just watched the BBC news there and apparently last night's defeat has cost them £10M . 

Now thats what you call deflation :lol:

They will make up the shortfall of 20 million by winning the Europa league and selling Boyata :lol:

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Those lights have the potential to be the best lights in the world.

Will a big club like Barcelona or man utd want to buy the lights off them if they've only seen them in action in the SPL? 

3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Those lights have the potential to be the best lights in the world.

Aye quite possibly, But I'm just wondering if they are actually a bit light in that department, Maybe have to bring in a few more as cover, Just in case their hamstrings explode ???

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Tarriers are fucking hurting today in work. One thing that strikes me about these inbred fucks is they can’t half give it out but they canny fucking take it back. 

Already heard ‘your club died’ as a comeback anout 10 times and only been in since 8. 

1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

Jim whites an utter fucking tit aswell, why the fuck do we pay him to host events 

Canny even bring myself to listen to his voice mate, Don't listen to talk sport when he is on and if he is on Ssn I have to turn it over, Another cunt that just wants everybody to love him

19 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Tarriers are fucking hurting today in work. One thing that strikes me about these inbred fucks is they can’t half give it out but they canny fucking take it back. 

Nah, i got told "we are probably better going into the Europa league anyway":lol:

Aw ma sides:lol:

Treble-treble now seems to be the new buzz words. 

If we win the league this year it will be the greatest title of all time. It'll be one of those ones where you will always remember where you were when it happened. And so will they. 

Archived