* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

Saw the highlights of there goal this morning. Griffiths ran up and hugged rodgers after he scored. Definitely something not right behind the scenes there. 

Mind Candieas running over and hugging Pedro?

We all know how that ended.

Where is all the media questioning this offer from China, I expect the bbc to be making phone calls looking for proof and calling Rogers out on his lies if proof of an offer is not forthcoming. 

Wont hold my breath though 

4 hours ago, Dickie said:

Why was referee even asking brown to control boyata, under the rules there is a zero tolerance policy with dissent so a card is an automatic action.

The ref in our game did the same, he warned Morelos who continued to talk back and he called Halliday over to intervene and when that failed he issued a yellow. Got to be honest not something I've seen often over the years and yet apparently 2 refs do it in one night, obviously a memo has went out to refs about it. 

7 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mind Candieas running over and hugging Pedro?

We all know how that ended.

Where is all the media questioning this offer from China, I expect the bbc to be making phone calls looking for proof and calling Rogers out on his lies if proof of an offer is not forthcoming. 

Wont hold my breath though 

Caught Clyde SSB last night and Mark Guidi said he'd been offered more money than any manager in the UK for this China shambles. No 1.....why didn't the vain cock take it? No 2...……..why didn't the Chinese target Pep, or Jose, or the Spurs guy etc. etc.? Guidi is a quisling, no doubt.

32 minutes ago, don logan said:

Caught Clyde SSB last night and Mark Guidi said he'd been offered more money than any manager in the UK for this China shambles. No 1.....why didn't the vain cock take it? No 2...……..why didn't the Chinese target Pep, or Jose, or the Spurs guy etc. etc.? Guidi is a quisling, no doubt.

I dont think they would go to China just now... I could see Jose go in the not too distant future, though.

1 hour ago, don logan said:

Sounds like total Bull to me. I really doubt there was an offer made. 

17 hours ago, Spectre said:

The ref in our game did the same, he warned Morelos who continued to talk back and he called Halliday over to intervene and when that failed he issued a yellow. Got to be honest not something I've seen often over the years and yet apparently 2 refs do it in one night, obviously a memo has went out to refs about it. 

Eh he didn't give the foul but for some reason stood at Morelos feet. I don't understand why after the play had moved up our end of the park he decided to make his way back over to Alfredo and stood over him. He is goading him into a reaction plain and simple and even though he got one it was in no way worse than some of the reactions from other players during the game itself and indeed those we see week in and week out in almost every game that is televised in some way. He then calls Haliday over knowing full well he's booking him regardless.

And no I'm not claiming conspiracy I'm simply laying out the facts of what actually happened. The way youve laid it out makes it seem like Morelos chases him about the pitch screaming and shouting and he did every thing he could to give him a chance to stop having a go.

For anyone to claim Morelos' card isn't marked is laughable considering we've already had an official admit to sending him off based on the assumption that he must have been guilty of violent conduct. Any other player, even another Rangers player, and there's no way the official makes that assumption.

3 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Eh he didn't give the foul but for some reason stood at Morelos feet. I don't understand why after the play had moved up our end of the park he decided to make his way back over to Alfredo and stood over him. He is goading him into a reaction plain and simple and even though he got one it was in no way worse than some of the reactions from other players during the game itself and indeed those we see week in and week out in almost every game that is televised in some way. He then calls Haliday over knowing full well he's booking him regardless.

And no I'm not claiming conspiracy I'm simply laying out the facts of what actually happened. The way youve laid it out makes it seem like Morelos chases him about the pitch screaming and shouting and he did every thing he could to give him a chance to stop having a go.

For anyone to claim Morelos' card isn't marked is laughable considering we've already had an official admit to sending him off based on the assumption that he must have been guilty of violent conduct. Any other player, even another Rangers player, and there's no way the official makes that assumption.

To be honest, I thought the ref had only gone over to Morelos to check his condition because he was still down after the tackle.

36 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

See Kevin Thomson saying John Collins used to have all the boys strip off their shorts and t shirts every day in his office to get weighed whilst at Hibs. He was trained well at  celtic then..

Ooooft, that's a bit on the perv side is it not, then again we all know he was at the taigs so we shouldn't be surprised.

Archived