* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Just now, Siam69 said:

Scraping a 2-1 win against 10 men.

Hardly confidence building, that's the reality. 

They and the tarrier press won’t see it like that it will be all about popcorn teeth and more importantly the three points they have picked up at a ground that they realistically had a chance of dropping points.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Scraping a 2-1 win against 10 men.

Hardly confidence building, that's the reality. 

Sorry but that’s title winning form, playing shite but still winning at one of the toughest away venues in the country.  

Anyway, great performance by us. 

1 minute ago, barrymorrison1 said:

It will end when instead of steam rolling shite 4 and 5 nothing when we are on it, we sneak 2-1 wins when we are crap.

thats4 points gained in injury time for they cunts when it should have been a draw both games. 

They always find a way.

time Rangers found a way when they struggling in games. 

We need to start finding a way, 10 league games left if we win them all we win the title it’s time to stand up and be counted

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Sorry but that’s title winning form, playing shite but still winning at one of the toughest away venues in the country.  

Anyway, great performance by us. 

The ref bottled a massive decision by not sending Boyata off and i honestly think Herts red was harsh. tbh celtic where shite tonight and Herts where in control until these big decisions went against them.  

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

And the saner ones will know it.

We'll win the Cup, Rodgers will be the ultimate cunt!

That's Brendas team - as soon as TLB starts to tinker and fuck about with it then it will start to crumble.

They'll 100% drop points elsewhere - we just need to fuck them over twice.

Game over.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Deflated to be honest. They've snuck an extra 4 points in the last minute of 2 of their last 3 games! What might have been.

All we can do us keeping winning and hope for a bit of help. Tough to take though.

aye it’s a tough one mainly because of the stupid points we’ve dropped even if we beat them at their shitehole not sure about that I’m struggling to see what games they will drop points in.

Just now, jim beam said:

aye it’s a tough one mainly because of the stupid points we’ve dropped even if we beat them at their shitehole not sure about that I’m struggling to see what games they will drop points in.

The plus side we are playing, scoring goals and keeping clean sheets. That's all we can do. We need to beat them twice. If we do, then they'll need to go to Hearts, Hibs, Sheep or Killie depending on the split. It' a massive ask but i'm not going to lie I was banking on them dropping something away to Killie and / or Hearts. Really disappointing.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The plus side we are playing, scoring goals and keeping clean sheets. That's all we can do. We need to beat them twice. If we do, then they'll need to go to Hearts, Hibs, Sheep or Killie depending on the split. It' a massive ask but i'm not going to lie I was banking on them dropping something away to Killie and / or Hearts. Really disappointing.

Aye it’s still to play for but us beating them twice, at home yes away meh not so sure but I really thought that they would drop points at Killie and tonight very disappointed so far.

6 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Same thought they would drop points against those 2.  

We've come onto some form post at johnstone. Just need to keep going. Fingers crossed that luck of theirs will run out. 

Archived