* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Too far gone for me

I reckon this league would have been ours had we not fucked it against Killie and St J.

Agreed, if we were 8 points ahead, I would be buying the champagne. All we can do is keep winning and hope.

once again they catch the breaks with decisions .harsh red for hearts and lucky to keep 10 men on the park .

for me this league definatley isn't over .think it's clear for us all to see that if we turn up with our A game we will beat any team in the country easily .

One league slip up from them and the pressure is really on .

1 hour ago, chris182 said:

Too far gone for me

I reckon this league would have been ours had we not fucked it against Killie and St J.

We'll give them a right good challenge next season. Gap well and truly closed

The biggest thing for us in the summer is the recruitment has to be spot on. 

Need to try and do everything in our power to get Kent permanently or at the very least another loan, a replacement for Morelos which will be almost impossible, and we need to add more goals in midfield. 

We're not far away. 

7 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Need to try and do everything in our power to get Kent permanently or at the very least another loan, a replacement for Morelos which will be almost impossible, and we need to add more goals in midfield. 

We're not far away. 

We need to make sure we don’t waste whatever money we spend.  No more Pena, Cardoso, Grezda & even Barasic types. We need players who can go straight in the first team and hold down their place because they are consistent.

7 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We're not far away. 

First time in years we'll go into a summer not having to rebuild our squad from scratch. That will let us focus our resources on getting 3-4 quality players.

Feeling confident if we don't win it this year we will next. 

10 hours ago, magic8ball said:

once again they catch the breaks with decisions .harsh red for hearts and lucky to keep 10 men on the park .

for me this league definatley isn't over .think it's clear for us all to see that if we turn up with our A game we will beat any team in the country easily .

One league slip up from them and the pressure is really on .

the straight red card that Boyata should have had is not getting mentioned once. Hearts where battering them until they had a man sent off. then the goal that win them the game, Boyata was involved in it. yet the refs are against them lol 2 massive breaks they got last night, 2 game changers.

10 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

the straight red card that Boyata should have had is not getting mentioned once. Hearts where battering them until they had a man sent off. then the goal that win them the game, Boyata was involved in it. yet the refs are against them lol 2 massive breaks they got last night, 2 game changers.

an unbiased BBC would be all over this and a trial by sportscene would happen 

Archived