* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You very rarely see a new manager being appointed anywhere under a 12 month rolling contract, it just shows how much of a panto they have become. They can't commit to giving him anything over 12 months right now because they don't have the capital. If he gets them to the group stages then it funds another 12 months maybe? 

Like I said, this "world class" appointment is based on whether he can guide them to the CL or not, if he doesn't, then he's off after 12 months IMO

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

You very rarely see a new manager being appointed anywhere under a 12 month rolling contract, it just shows how much of a panto they have become. They can't commit to giving him anything over 12 months right now because they don't have the capital. If he gets them to the group stages then it funds another 12 months maybe? 

Like I said, this "world class" appointment is based on whether he can guide them to the CL or not, if he doesn't, then he's off after 12 months IMO

Have they not used rolling contracts since Oneill?

19 hours ago, TheQueensEleven said:

Daily Mail.... Taking it with a massive pinch of salt, mainly because I think they're skint as fuck and leading the dhims on.

'Celtic hope to unveil Brendan Rodgers as their new manager early next week – and are willing to hand the former Liverpool boss a £15million budget for transfers and wages to rebuild the squad.

Rodgers has been offered a salary and benefits package which would make him the highest-paid boss in the club’s history.

And his potential arrival has already enthused Rangers counterpart Mark Warburton, who admitted he would relish locking horns with his ex-Watford colleague.'

So that's their dangerously over inflated coaching, staff and player costs, a 5 million pound deficit and 6 million a year for 3 years to the Co-Op bank.

Please, please go bust. Just die. Take your fucked up terrorist sympathising and your abhorrent child rapist harbouring mentallity and go out of business.

I await the confirmation that the scum have been corruptly seeded in the CL

.It might not mean much to most bears but I think it's crucial to  us staying close to them financially .

These bastards ofcourse don't deserve to be seeded .Probably shouldn't be with there abysmal  record but I'm certain they will be 

10 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I await the confirmation that the scum have been corruptly seeded in the CL

.It might not mean much to most bears but I think it's crucial to  us staying close to them financially .

These bastards ofcourse don't deserve to be seeded .Probably shouldn't be with there abysmal  record but I'm certain they will be 

Won't make the slightest bit of difference they will still be pumped out before the tournament starts.

Archived