Do Rangers hold an association with Everton?

Tomlin Bear

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Or is this just a myth?

Having signed several players from this club, do we hold an association with Everton? Or is this just a blue & white ideology to rival the Tims association with Liverpool?

That is a myth in itself. We have no connections what so ever to Everton. A Chapel in their ground and some of their fans brought tricolours to Ibrox a few years ago for the friendly for the sole purpose to try and wind us up.

I know a few Everton fans who have preferences for Rangers and a few that prefer the tims, I think it just depends on the individuals and not the club

It really is that simple a few will prefer us a few will prefer them but on the whole no one really cares if were honest.

Liverpool used to have more of an association with the Rangers fans pre Dalglish and Hillsbrough. L.L.R was a common piece of Graffiti in some areas of Liverpool and Glasgow - Liverpool Linfield and Rangers. Liverpool is one of the only areas outside of Scotland and Ulster where Orangeism really took of due to the immigration from Ireland and Ulster. Now though Liverpool keeps politics and religion away from football.

FFS!

We laugh at the tims for their attempts to fabricate a "relationship" with every other team, yet there's a post on here and the other gers forum I post on every other week saying "Do we have a relationship with Linfield/Chelsea/Hamburg/delete as appropriate.

We are Rangers, that is all :pipe:

FFS!

We laugh at the tims for their attempts to fabricate a "relationship" with every other team, yet there's a post on here and the other gers forum I post on every other week saying "Do we have a relationship with Linfield/Chelsea/Hamburg/delete as appropriate.

Fantastic post :praise:

FFS!

It's because the team is so poor some fans are looking for glory elsewhere.