RM Sponsors - AUCHENHOWIE TRIP - NOMINATIONS NOW CLOSED

govanblue

The nomination process is now closed.

The 3 names in the hat are:

• Better Than All The Rest + kid
  • IanB1547 + kid
  • ElleBear + kid (if she can avoid getting banned over the next two weeks ;) )

We will have a draw soon, and 2 of the kids will go to Auchenhowie on April 12th.

Dear RangersMedia Sponsors' Fund,

Good afternoon

I hope you are keeping well.

Confirmation has been received from Ally McCoist & Murray Park who have agreed to Tuesday 16 April 2013 as your shirt presentation day. Please could put this date in your diary and I will come back to you with your time slot(s) and further detail.

It would be much appreciated if you could confirm if this date is or is not suitable by no later than close of business on Tuesday 9 April either by replying to this e-mail or calling me on the numbers below. If I do not hear from you I will assume that you are unable to attend and your player will be notified he is no longer required for the day.

In the event of a player being unable to attend his presentation time due to injury or circumstances beyond our control then Murray Park will arrange for an alternative player or a member of the Management Team to take his place.

I trust this is in order however if you have any queries, please feel free to contact me at the Club.

Best regards,

XXXXX XXXXXXXX

Senior Sales Executive

Rangers Sponsorship Team

So RM Sponsors - this is your chance to go to Auchenhowie, meet Darren Cole, get an official photo taken (you can keep that) and collect our framed shirt (you can't keep that!).

The visit is for two people, so ideally a member with a young Bear?

If you are interested, either post here or PM me.

We will then put the names of all interested parties into a hat.

This offer is only open to RM Sponsors' Fund Members - They answered the call...

http://forum.rangers...entry1060638305

:21:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't we all go?

All RM members march from Bearsden train station to Auchenhowie (unorganised of course)

Sing some songs and get a kick about in the car park.

Get a group photo with Dazza then head to the pub for a good swally.

:sherlock:

Seen a few people say this, what's he done?

As I understand it, he agreed with Hutton when Hutton was tweeting that fans were muppets for giving him grief for not training. Not the worst sin I can think of, and doesn't make him an arsehole in my book at least.

I might have some or all of that wrong though.

I think I should go because I don't think Cole is an Arsehole. (tu)

I'd love for you to go TMB, but you have to be a member of the RM Sponsors' Fund to be eligible. :(

You can still join the sponsors fund today only, if you buy 10 raffle tickets in my other thread (tu)

I hope this doesn't turn into a Darren Cole slanging thread.

Whatever you think of him, he is sponsored by RangersMedia, and we have a duty to get that signed, framed shirt off him so that we can raffle it to pay for next season's match programme sponsorship (which may or may not be Darren Cole, depending on the will of the RM Sponsors' Fund members (tu) )

Out of interst govanblue did the sponsorship fund receive £10 from our resident Columbo laefd on my behalf?

Not that I'm aware of Hamie. Neither you nor he are currently in the members list :(

If you think he did, please PM me any details or info you have on it, and I will ask bluepeter to see if he can unearth anything.

Note: RM get donations that are nothing to do with the Sponsors' Fund, so if he didn't either put special instructions in, or PM me at the time, chances are any money just went to RM, not the fund.

Not that I'm aware of Hamie. Neither you nor he are currently in the members list :(

If you think he did, please PM me any details or info you have on it, and I will ask bluepeter to see if he can unearth anything.

Note: RM get donations that are nothing to do with the Sponsors' Fund, so if he didn't either put special instructions in, or PM me at the time, chances are any money just went to RM, not the fund.

Na he's clearly just avoiding paying out his losing bets.

If you see him posting, publicly shame him! :lol:

Na he's clearly just avoiding paying out his losing bets.

If you see him posting, publicly shame him! :lol:

:lol:

He has until midnight tonight then I'm sending in Duff & Phelps

Reminder Everyone: You can still buy 10 raffle tickets tonight only, and that gets you into the Sponsors' Fund Hall of Fame, then you can maybe go to Auchenhowie, and tell Darren Cole he's great / a bastard.

Have no interest in meeting him.

You should be one of them GB seeing as it was you that put the wheels in motion.

I may well have to if nobody else is interested, or if I fear for Darren's safety ;)

But I thought this would be a great opportunity for someone to take their kid along - the kid would surely get more out of it than any of us.