***The Official Co-Operative Cup Final Thread***

Muff

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been behind Walter, but surely the playing of his favorates McCulloch and Daily should signal his exit!

when you think we have players of the caliber of Beasley and Aaron and we play that big plank of wood McCulloch! :(

Just woeful, the lads are showing no fire at all and Walter Smith's selections are awful, just awful. How can this be the team's reaction to an OF final?

i never seen it . but im guessing we gave a needless free kick away in areas where we know they can hurt us. poor. and now. we are playing into their hands by luanching it. didnt we learn anything from the game at Ibrox ?

I've been behind Walter, but surely the playing of his favorates McCulloch and Daily should signal his exit!

when you think we have players of the caliber of Beasley and Aaron and we play that big plank of wood McCulloch! :(

Just woeful, the lads are showing no fire at all and Walter Smith's selections are awful, just awful. How can this be the team's reaction to an OF final?

Its absolutly sickning, some of these players just dont know what it means to play for the Rangers.

why oh why we would have taken lafferty off for boyd. its not even an impact of a substitution. celtic players would have been releived he was going off and boyd was coming on

Heartless and useless comes to mind.

We don't even look as if we are trying to score.Well done Celtic. What was a potential treble, has just turned into a runners up medal in the league cup and league with a novelty win in the Scottish cup.

We keep on playing the ball backwards. There is no creativity and to be honest Ferguson, Mendes and Davis have to take the blame. Walter needs to put Dailly at right back and move Whittaker to left midfield and go 4-4-2.

I just don't understand this at all. What in God's name does it take to fire this team up???! Massarene this week, the comments in the papers, that twat Lennon on the sidelines... WHAT DOES IT TAKE?!