The Billy Boys

justiston

A wee rendition was sang in the west stand, right behind the goals today, after Super Rangers. A sign that people are too fucked off with Rangers right now too care about repercussions?

Nice too hear it all the same (tu)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea. Yet more bad publicity, fines, possible points deduction....

We have better things to worry about than reviving a song that will damage us.

They have you scared don't they. You are prob so scared that you wake up everyday and have a bigot check. Make sure that nothing on your body will make you look like a bigot to the big bad world, well in the eyesof the real bigots anyway. If the song damages us so fucking be but at least we will stand up for what we believe in which is more important than winning. Some say we are more than a club but some don't seem to think so as winning is all that counts for following Rangers these days for some.

Why dont you buy a rope & go for a stroll in the woods, you've obviously already surrendered.

They have you scared don't they. You are prob so scared that you wake up everyday and have a bigot check. Make sure that nothing on your body will make you look like a bigot to the big bad world, well in the eyesof the real bigots anyway. If the song damages us so fucking be but at least we will stand up for what we believe in which is more important than winning. Some say we are more than a club but some don't seem to think so as winning is all that counts for following Rangers these days for some.

Winning is all that counts if you would rather damage the club by singing a song about slashing catholics thats your problem. Fuckwit.

Winning is all that counts if you would rather damage the club by singing a song about slashing catholics thats your problem. Fuckwit.

Did we win? Did we act as the 12th player?

No we fucking didn't and i put some of the blame on fans like you too frightened to sing and create an atmosphere to help spurr the players on.

And since when is TBB about slashing catholics?

Fuckwit.

What song is that Stew? In all my years i don't think i remember singing about slashing catholics. I remember singing The Billy Boys often enough, but not slashing any catholics. You're the fuckwit son, believing everything you read in the fucking mhedia.

TBB is no more offensive than the Hokey Cokey, to any normal thinking person.

Its only a song

Its only a song

we don't slash catholics

Its only a song.

Did we win? Did we act as the 12th player?

No we fucking didn't and i put some of the blame on fans like you too frightened to sing and create an atmosphere to help spurr the players on.

And since when is TBB about slashing catholics?

Fuckwit.

It is true, look at the wall of noise coming out of the fans in cup games (games in general) on youtube, for those who werent there like myself, and you'll see how amazing it is to hear every single fan shouting "HELLO HELLO" , i witnessed it at the uefa cup final (albeit watching a screen at ibrox) but for my first experience since i was about 11 being amongst rangers support, it was pretty amazing to hear the passion in the singing and the crowd.

The crowd seems very tame compared to now, edu edu dies after about 10 seconds everytime.

:anguish:

Can't believe there is still some of our fans who give a fuck about what the rags etc print about us.

The rHags you mean? :lol:

FFS more than a club eh, only if yer winning though.

Why do none of you “hardcore” guys still song it at ibrox ?

I knew you would pipe up ya nugget. When we have tadgers like you who are happy to sit back and watch fellow bears be picked off by nazi stewards and copper for singing it is why. The majority want it back though so don't worry and us bigots will rule the roost once again. I know it will damage yer fragile little ears but i can't wait :craphead: