Kenny Miller - recap

Kenny Miller- All in All  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Now the dust has settled, was he a good signing? lets see everyones views.

• Yes, hes been one of our better players this season
    • Yes, he always puts in a good shift and helps the team
    • No, hes been quite poor this season
    • No, il never support him after playing for them
    • Yes, after he score against them, all was forgiven

anybody who doesn't except him for non footballing reasons has to grow up frankly.

know what you mean mate but i can accept a good ex celtic player.mo johnstone. not an average one.who wasn't good enough the first time

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over-all; a poor signing. Far too many bad games, that run of 16 on the trot was a joke, signed with an injury that has hampered him all season, runs about like a headless chicken, and, at times he is lazy, doesnt score enough goals, and, he also lacks the basics. For every 4-5 good games, there is a run of awful games.

A mediocre, inconsistant footballer, a waste of money, and, the sooner he is shown the door, the better.

thanks muff for posting my reply (tu)

saved me from doing it

Disagree with Muff slightly, yeah he is far too inconsistent, but he will do a Novo and run himself into the ground. Also, Novo wastes too many chances and is guilty of not scoring enough. Still wouldn't sell Novo any more than I would sell Miller.

The doesn't score enough argument also can only be used by supporters of Boyd. Haven't been on the boards long enoguh to know your stance.

He's had too many poor games this season and again hasn't really scored enough given the game time he's had. There's been some good ones, Parkhead and Easter Road in particular but overall the bad games have outweighed the good ones which has always been the case throughout his career. The fact he's been carrying an injury since he signed also hasn't helped.

Overall a poor signing, should never have been made and hopefully he'll not be here for much longer.

Option 4.

A mercenary of the worst kind. If he was told he was no longer required at Ibrox and the rhats wanted him back, he would go without a moments hesitation.

He couldn't trap a bag of cement and has zero composure in front of goal.

To summarise....

A shite footballer with no morals.

Do you remember our fenian captain who lifted 9 trophies for the club and was a fan favourite?

He may have been a Catholic but he was no fenian!

As for Miller, he's been unremarkable for me. £2m could have been better spent, but you can't falt his effort.

The doesn't score enough argument also can only be used by supporters of Boyd. Haven't been on the boards long enoguh to know your stance.

That's a load of rubbish, and, I'm anything but a fan of Boyd!

Miller has 9 SPL goals this season, for a striker at Rangers, that's a terrible record. The amount of chances he sclaffs, misses, fresh air's, wastes, completely misses the target....is embarrassing.

Miller has 9 SPL goals this season, for a striker at Rangers, that's a terrible record. The amount of chances he sclaffs, misses, fresh air's, wastes, completely misses the target....is embarrassing.

Never mind the "at Rangers" part. 9 league goals is poor.

Whats this "good shift" people keep talking about? Running about? Is that it?

Never mind the "at Rangers" part. 9 league goals is poor.

Whats this "good shift" people keep talking about? Running about? Is that it?

And, at times, he doesn't even run about!

Hated the fact we would waste money on a player that was no good for the minks which in that case is certainly no good for us.

couldnt score in a brothel but runs about all day giving the midfield options...and at the moment i would have him in the team but come summer get him papped out the door.

So it's a low total of goals and chances missed are the main two reasons that make him a bad player?

Yet Boyd, with around 110 starts and 100 goals is still bad? Boyd's record against the dhimms could be better, but he rarely starts. But let's not turn this into another Boyd post.

I agree that Miller wastes far too many chances for us and he should do far better so sell him or play him wide where his pace would be something we can use.

everyone is saying that miller hasnt scored enough goals, thats true

but how many goals has he created by his running, passing etc

i have never been a fan of miller, even from his first time here, but to slate him this season when he has scored 2 at the piggery (in our only old firm win btw) and 2 at easter road this season is a bit harsh

and wanting him dead is just not right