Drunk Pics of Ally, Durranty, Watty etc..

First and foremost I would like to say that I think its an utter disgrace these players are out drinking, celebrating and having a good time after only winning a double this year. How much do they get paid??????? They should be at home or in the gym preparing for next season.

:craphead:

You knew someone who was there then? Lucky bassas

Yes. The girl in the picture with Ally and the trophy. She sure as hell doesn't now I posted the pictures on here though :cheers:

she will know when there in the papers

im sure the all celebrated just as much as us

First and foremost I would like to say that I think its an utter disgrace these players are out drinking, celebrating and having a good time after only winning a double this year. How much do they get paid??????? They should be at home or in the gym preparing for next season.

Quite right ... you don't get the septic players out drinking, celebrating and having a good time :pipe:

:craphead:

Brilliant photos - they all deserve a massive piss-up.

they are currently in a restaurant at the moment as i seen walter and coisty going in there when i was coming home from work

That would be the one at Paisley Road Toll (he acknowledged, his on-the-scene spy having reported same just moments after they arrived).

Suited and booted, could they be having a wee chat about their future under the much talked about "new regime"?

The thought plickens. ;)